SHOT - 49

Sanyukta squealed like an excited kid and threw her arms around rehaan's neck, he jubilantly enveloped her in his arms and rocked her with an luminous p smile lingering on his lips..

Randhir felt a twinge of insecurity...
Why she's hugging him?
Who's he?
Boyfriend?
Lover?
Crush?
Does she loves him?

It was nothing but pure jealousy that guided his thoughts - and fear of losing her.... It took all his saint power to control his hands from breaking his pretty little bones...

Veritably it seemed mthey were lost in their fairyland, Until Randhir cleared his throat to break their rapture and brought them to the real world...

Rehaan flopped an kiss on her forehead and pulled apart from the hug... Sanyukta smiled affectionately and hooked her arm in the hollow of his elbow...

Randhir never saw her happy like this before and something died inside him as he was not the reason behind that heart warming smile...

"I think we need an introduction here.."
Rehaan said while giving an puzzled look to Randhir...

"Oh yea.. I forgot.. Silly Me.. "
Sanyukta clicked her tongue and chuckled...

"He's Randhir, My uh... Friend..."
Sanyukta skittishly smiled while squinting randhir but it slumped when she saw him scowling....

"And rehaan is my.."
Rehaan interrupted her...

"Boyfriend..."
Rehaan completed her sentence with his illustrious smirk......

THANKEW...!
PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!