SHOT -18

Randhir came home early to catch a glimpse of sanyukta, reason yet unknown to him... The moment he stepped inside the house he breathed the aroma of fresh yet delicious food... He stood at threshold of the kitchen and witnessed the heart warming scenario amma and sanyukta were cooking.... Her giggles tickled his ear drums... His lips curved into an smile unknowingly....

"I know I'm sexy that doesn't mean you will stare me like that.."Sanyukta smirked...

"Oh hello.. In your dreams.. I was just wondering would i be alive after eating food made by you..."He shot back with a smirk...

"Oh... In that case you should eat only fruits those are not made by Me... Me and amma will finish this delicious food.."She inhaled the aroma and walk past him purposely showing him the food platter....

Randhir's was feeling like love at first sight.. Not with sanyukta but with that mouth watering food.... He was thinking about a strong come back but it seems the food blocked his mind...

Amma was watching the duo with utmost adoration in her eyes... She loved their silly arguments...

"Randhir go get fresh and join us quickly.."Amma said to randhir.. As she knew he was dying to eat....

"Arre rehne do... He won't eat food made by me.."Sanyukta teased more...

"WO to amma ne itne pyaar se kaha isiliye.. Please don't think that am dying to eat all this oily stuff..."

Randhir without waiting for reply sprinted to his room.. As it was so true that he was way to eager to eat that mouth watering food... He loved Indian food but nobody knew it... He always preferred Italian, Mexican and all such cuisine when he's with his delegates...

Randhir was totally engrossed in eating that he forgot about his surrounding.... He was savouring each and every bite and moaned while eating those spicy kababs....Sanyukta chuckled while looking at him ..

"Whot??"He spoke in wobbly voice as his mouth was stuffed with food...

"You're eating like you haven't ate anything since ages..."She giggled...

"Yes.. I loved it.. You cooked so delicious... Please cook everyday like this.... I promise I myself will go for grocery shopping..."Randhir was still in his food land...

Amma was gawking him in disbelief the man who never filled a glass of water by himself will go for grocery shopping? Well ! yes this is some good progress...

Sanyukta was expecting some taunts or mocking.. But she received an appreciation which took her off guard..

THANKEW...!

PLEASE VOTEEE..!

WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!

LOVE YOU ALL..!