SHOT - 13

Sanyukta was humming her favourite no. and was packing her clothes so that she can carry with her to Mumbai..

"Oh ho packing ha..."She heard his husky voice..

"Tum pakka business man hi ho na"She asked him making innocent face..

(Are you sure, you're businessman?)

"Ha, kyu?"He asked confusingly

(Yeah, why?)

"Harkate to sari choro wali hai, door ki jagah window se aate ho.. Jaha jati hu waha piche piche aa jate ho.. Huh.."She mocked at him..

(Your actions resembles like thieves, Instead of coming from door, you come from window. wherever i go, you follow me... huh )

"Huh.. Tum konsi cum ho choro ki tarah aadhi raat ko bhaagti ho.."He retorted back..

(You're no less than, Even you run away at midnight like thieves)

"Kuch bhi.. Ab q aaye ho yaha?"She twisted her lips..

(Huh, whatever... Now, why did you came here? )

"Tumhe ye batane k kal raat ki hamari flight hai.. "He said

(I came here to inform you that, our flight is scheduled at tomorrow's night)

"Hmmm... Thik h"She sadly replied

(Hmmmm... alright..)

"I thought you'll be happy.. But your face is showing different emotions..."He asked frowning..

"Me khush hu... Bas  soch rahi hu ghar walo se durr kese rahungi.."Her voice choked..

(Am happy... Just thinking, How i'll stay away from my family...)

Randhir was never comfortable in such situation.. He didn't knew how to comfort someone.. All this emotions were alien for him... But he felt something inside him, may be a concerned feeling he wanted to assure her that nothing is gonna change but he couldn't utter a word and stood still... Than He hesitantly opened his arms for her and Sanyukta got into the flow with her overally emotions and hugged him tightly he wrapped his arms around her petite frame... No one said anything and felt the warmth of each other forgetting about their quarrels....

It was the night before their marriage, tomorrow they will tie the most sacred bond... The bond which will change their life in an blissful way.. They will husband and wife.. The bond which gives you strength, respect, love, care and all beautiful emotions...

THANKEW...!

PlEASE VOTEEE..!

WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!

LOVE YOU ALL..!