SHOT - 76

Sanyukta was pacing back and forth in her room, thinking about some deadly idea to manofy his 'ruthe saiyaan'.

She stopped pacing and sat, gazing the small creature on her bed - Phone. An idea burbled up in her wicked mind, She hastily typed 'Ways for cheering up husband' On Google, within fractions of seconds many suggestions plopped up.

1. Seduce him by wearing lingerie.

2. Make love to him by taking lead.

3. Go for a long drive.

4. Watch his favourite game or movie with him.

5.Kiss him in public.

6. Give him body massage.

7. Take him to romantic date.

Etc
Etc
Etc......

She wanted to pull out her hair in frustration, the options were either too erotic or too dumb. Closing her eyes she calmed herself, her lips curved up in an serene smile as a plan concoct in her mind. She knew the reason behind his bizarre behavior and vowed herself to abolished that reason from his heart.

She scooted downstairs to execute her plan. She knew its a 'kill or cure' [aar ya paar] situation. She texted him to be home by 8 affirming its important. She had only 1:30 hours in her hand to arrange everything.

Sanyukta knew her plan might backfired her, life was simply a maze of possibilities waiting for decisions. And here too there were few possibilities, Randhir might feel betrayal as she was about to breach his one condition, or he might feel special on her gallant step, or may be the wondrous silence in between them can turn into a perennial silence.

At the end she was a wife who coveted her husband back, she yearned for their togetherness. She hated their apathy, the weird silence, the formal stranger gestures. The distance was killing her, it was trouncing her heart with oppressive pain.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Okay!
So what do you think Sanyukta is upto? ;)
Tell me.. Tell me.. I would love to know your guesses..! <3

Am very good at disappointing you guys, so please don't keep your hopes high..!!! :p