SHOT - 57

"Cat got your tongue baby.."
Randhir tucked a random strand behind her ear, and lingered his fingers from ear to neck.

He smirked when she shuddered under his touch, he loved the way he affects her.

"In your dreams, I'm not gonna do anything like that. Now move.."
She fumed...

"So that means you agree that you can't resist me.."
He wiggled his brow teasingly...

"Oh please, you don't affect me. And there's nothing to resist in you..."
She shrugged her shoulders casually...

"Than why don't you prove me wrong.."
He smiled mischievously...

Sanyukta recalled his options and gulped flusterly , all the options were dangerous to her hormones, what if she lost her sanity and pounced on him like an wild hungry kitten.
No..no. She have to keep a check on her wild hormones.
Option 2 & 3 will take her straight to bed, she trust him but she just don't trust herself when it comes to his Greek God husband...
Please don't blame her, blame her hormones...
Option one is safe to play with him.. And she can be back in the game too..
Yeah.. ;)

"Fine, I'll prove it to you..."
She smirked, and pulled him towards her with his collar. Randhir gulped feeling hard with their close proximity but didn't show any nervousness on his face.

Sanyukta carefully hld the button making sure not to touch his abs NOW, she buttoned up two bottom buttons successfully and realised her breath..

She uplifted her eyes lashes and saw his eyes closed and an sweet smile on his face. She smiled on their crazy antics of seducing each other like an hormonal teenagers.

He shot opened his eyes feeling no movement from her and saw her admiring him. His smile grew wider when he saw Sanyukta widening her eyes as he caught her red handed.

Sanyukta quickly resumed her work of buttoning up his shirt before he mock her. She knew he must be smirking now as he caught the deer in the headlight.

She purposely touched his abs with her knuckles and smirked when she heard him taking a sharp breath.
Oh! Are you enjoying Mr. Husband..
Hahaha..!
She kept on touching him every time she buttoned up.

Last two more to go Mr. Husband.. And the fun begins now...

THANKEW...!

PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!

_____________

Check out my other stories..!!
1) Innocent Love (completed)

2) A walk down lover's lane (On Going)

3) In Search Of Love (On Going)