SHOT - 72

Randhir was standing at the threshold of his mahogany wooden door reminiscing about parth's advice. He knew whatever parth said was right, albeit she denounced him but still he needs to give her justification of few things. She wasn't only to be blame for her lack of trust in him, as he did gave her reason to doubt him by not contacting her these days. No women can trust him that easily because of his colourful past. Yes he was hurt badly hurt but still she's his life, his wife.

****

Randhir spotted her sitting in lawn on lounge chair, he thought how it would feel to sit holding her in the lawn, listening to the chirping birds. He sadly smiled recalling her words and shook his head.

He took slow steps towards her and stood besides her, there were bags under her hazel eyes, her hair in a lumpy ponytail and her face was so pale and drawn, she was looking pathetically ill. His heart clenched as he was the reason behind her poignant state.

"Sanyukta..."
He called her in horse voice...
She turned around and glanced him, her eyes void of any emotions in them.

"We need to talk..."
Sanyukta heard his drubbing voice, her heart apnea into millions pieces seeing his disheveled state.

"Yes, we do need to talk ...."
She smiled faintly....

Yes they needed to clear the air between them. Parth called her in the early morning to knock some senses into her. He was right before accusing Randhir she should have waited for him to justify himself, but she was not in her senses, she was thinking like a jealous insecure wife. Obviously a wife can't think rationally when she finds out such things about her husband.

"Lets go inside, its too hot here.."
Randhir said, She nodded her head....

He badly wanted to embraced her in his arms, but he was afraid what if she'll push him? He can't bear her rejection. He slide his hands in his pocket and climbed the stairs.

Albeit of her heartbreak she still wanted to clasped her hands with his, his touch was like heaven, it soothed her agony.

If two hearts are meant to be together, no matter how long it takes, how far they go, how tough it seems, fate will bring them together...!!