SHOT - 53

"Randhir stop the car, have you gone nuts?..."

"Rehaan kya soch raha hoga..."

"Bloody answer me..."

Randhir was oblivious to her shriek voice... He knew he did wrong by heaving her in the car and locking it promptly... But he couldn't stand more with their Bharat-milap talks.. That rehaan was getting into his nerves, he knew he was purposely inflaming him....

He halted the car in an lone lane and hopped out, Sanyukta was perplexed with his move, before she could open her door Randhir twisted her door handle and opened it, he towed her out and enveloped her in his embrace in death grip...

He held onto her as if his life depended on her, he hide his face in the crook of her neck inhaling her lavender and natural essence...

Sanyukta was spooked when he suddenly pulled her in his arms.. She felt randhir's muscles relaxed under her palm, she wondered how can her mere touch calm him down...

She shuddered when he Nuzzled her neck, his nuzzling gave her goosebumps.... He rubbed her small back sensuously casting menaces on her senses.. She arched her back wanting him more to explore her....

His hot breath lingered on her ear... He licked the shell of ear and sucked her earlobe, a soft throaty moan escaped from her mouth...

"You're MINE, Only MINE..."
He whispered against her lips and distanced himself from her...

She shot opened her eyes, which she had closed with the anticipation of kiss. She saw him giving his deadly sexiest smirk, she cursed him under her breath and came to driving seat, she turned on the engine and accelerated the car leaving behind a astounded Randhir....

THANKEW...!

PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!

_____________

Check out my other stories..!!
1) Innocent Love (completed)

2) A walk down lover's lane (On Going)

3) In Search Of Love (On Going)