SHOT - 55

Sanyukta buttoned the last button of randhir's crisp white shirt on her fragile frame looking like seductress goddess walking down from Venus... She was all set to execute her revenge plan that was to seduce him and than dump him just like he did to her....

Hahaha... How evil she is..
Two can play this game Mr. Husband..!

She tip toed out of the loo, and saw him busy working on his laptop, she rolled her eyes on his workaholic husband.. She smirked imagining his after stun state...

She walked past him to the dressing table humming her favourite cold play song thus gaining his attention... She was drying her hair with hair dryer swaying them from left to right and right to left.. While her sexy butt was swaying too with her hairs....

The moment she stepped out of the loo randhir was mesmerized by his Greek goddess, he could trace her perfect beautiful curves with his naked eyes. Her honey coated slender legs were treat to his greedy eyes... He wondered how he got so lucky to have her....

Her sexy swaying butt was making him loose his control... He gulped hard and licked his dry lips... She saw him gawking her and mentally patted herself.... He thought to control the situation or he would end up making love to her..

Did he just said making love?
Oh! Yeah..
How can he use 'sex' or 'fuck' word for her....
He want to make love to her...

"Why are you wearing my shirt..?.."
He tried to sound stern but end up with hoarse voice...

"I forgot to carry clothes inside the loo, and your shirt was hanging there, so I wore it.."
She smiled seductively and licked her lips making them more tempting.....

"Uhh.. I want my shirt back.. Go and change into your DECENT clothes.."
He looked away and sighed...

"Kyu?... Control nai ho raha kya.?.."
She winked with sexy smirk....

"Control..? Let me show you how to control..."
He said in his husky voice with intense gaze on her...

THANKEW...!

PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!

_____________

Check out my other stories..!!
1) Innocent Love (completed)

2) A walk down lover's lane (On Going)

3) In Search Of Love (On Going)