SHOT - 78

Turning off the car's engine he hopped down, oblivious to the attention channeled his way by his watchman. He frantically rang the bell and waited for the damn door to open miraculously.

After what seems ages the door flew opened, well in reality it merely took 10-15 seconds. There she was with frown on her beautiful face, spatula in one hand and the other hand on her hip.

He stepped inside and scooped her in his embrace, he buried his face in the hollow of her neck, breathing her in.

Sanyukta was taken a back by his sudden arrival but soon she dwindled that thought and snuggled more into his arm.

"What the hell!!! why you're so early?, I just pinged you before 20 minutes to come by 8 and there's still 1 hour left..! You spoiled my surprise.. Aarggh I hate you.."

She broke the hug and flared her button nose.

"No! You can't hate me, you get that? You are not allowed to hate me..."

He pulled her dangerously close to him, his tone dipping with possessiveness, his orbs warning her to quibble with him.

He smacked his lips on her supple lips. Oh! how he missed the taste of her lips they perfectly moulded with his. Her lips are so soft, so supple, so perfect. There's no one on this damn earth that he would rather kiss than Sanyukta.

He wasn't really fan of peaches nor he hated them, he just didn't liked them. But now tasting those peaches on her lips has changed his mind.

He freaking love peaches!

He pulled her body closer to his, As long as he is alive he'll never let her go away from his lil world.

"Eeewww! Stop eating each other like horny teenagers...!"

"Really? You called us here for this show..."

"Go get a room, you two..."

Randhir grunted and pulled apart from their ambrosial kiss, where as Sanyukta buried her face in his chest sheepishly.

*~~~~~~~~~~*

Hahaha..! No surprise plan..! :p

Told you don't keep your hopes high..! ;)

But aren't you happy that he realized that he's in love?

I even gave a compensation kiss..! :D

Thankew...!!