SHOT - 31

She hastily took shower and changed into casual clothes contrary from her Indian clothes which she usually prefer at home.....

She promptly packed all her essentials in an bag which she will need while practicing for her upcoming show...

She tightened her jaw in anger when Jenny's message again flashed in her mind... She read all the message send by her to him..

"Baby... Its been ages let's meet up... You know what I mean... ;)"

"Am dying to be in your arms again... ;) "

"Tonight at my place.. I'll be waiting baby... :* "

She shut her eyes tightly and convulse all those thoughts... She have no right to be angry on him.. They made it clear before their marriage not to interlope in each other's life.....

She purposely didn't cook breakfast and ordered the chef to Cook for them... She almost finished her breakfast when he came to the table...

"Wow.. You look beautiful in this attire..."
He complimented her with an warmly smile.... While taking his seat...

"Thanks"
She chipped while busy in tweeting on Twitter...

He expected a blush and came an manifest thanks..

"You didn't wait for me... And started breakfast ..... oh you almost finished it too..."
He taunted her playfully while platting his food in his plate...

"I was hungry..."
She replied while still busy with her mobile reading the news feed...

He rolled his eyes and took a first morsel of parantha and frowned...

"Why you didn't cooked today... It doesn't taste like yours tasty yummy food.."
He grumbled like 5 year old kid...

She looked up and restrained herself from smiling on his cute baby antics...

"Am not your chef..... Even I was getting late so didn't cooked .."
She said while gulping down her orange juice...

He wondered what was wrong with her... Than rolled hua eyes thinking about her mood swings...

"Don't cook dinner for me...... I'll be late tonight.."
He said while eating those tasteless paranthas...

Anger bolted inside her with the thought of him with jenny... Oh So he's going to dinner at his mistress's place... Great.. Such an Casanova...

"I don't care.."
She wiped her lips with an napkin and stood up while clutching her bag....

He didn't knew what wrong he did as he was been treated like trash by her today.. Why she don't care.. Damn it..
Than he saw her attire completely and clenched his jaw...

"You can't go out in such clothes.."
He roared....

And she terminated on her way to out...

THANKEW...!
PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!