~83~

This part is dedicated to all my lovely, awesome Readers, who were patiently waiting for its update..!!
You guys are amazing...!! :*

*****

The sun impishly winked in their bedroom through window, dousing them in the lambency of sunlight. The sunbeams illuminated their little heaven with golden glossy rays and aurora breezes. The diaphanous filmy white curtains were waltzing on the rhythm of eos breezes.

Randhir drowsily blinked his eyes open, and his face instantly brighten up on seeing his world's breathtaking beautiful face, a serene smile lingering on his lips, and an eyes twinkling with vicious idea.

Enveloping her in his arms amorously, he inhaled the heavenly scent of her, which smelled like fresh lavenders and her, his lips engaged themselves in making love with her soft, buttery skin. He pampered, her slender neck, her jaw with small, open mouth, hot kisses.

A content sigh and moaned escaped from her mouth denoting she was wide awake from his coquettish act. His lips hovered above her lips teasingly, she licked her dry lips anticipating a kiss, but he instead pecked the corner of her mouth, and detached their frames.

"Ummhh....."
She whined, feeling their disengaged frames, as the cold breeze enveloped her again.

"Good Morning, kitten..."
He grinned playfully, and pinched her rosy cheeks.

"Huh, morning..."
She twisted her lips, rubbing her cheeks.

"Awww, what happened baby?.."
He teased, tracing his fingers on his own lips..

"Don't baby me, shekhawat.."
She huffed, eyeing his lips.

"Oh! So baby wants a cookie?..."
He winked and licked his lips.

"No! I don't want any cookie-bookie, huh.."

"Are you sure, kitten?.."
He wriggled his brow, mischievously.

"More than sure, Mr. Cookie Baker. I can survive without your so called cookie..."

"Let's see, how long you can survive without my sexy lips.."
He winked, hopping up from the bed.

"Yeah, let's see, how long you can survive without the taste of my lips..."
She winked, and bite her lips, provoking his libido..!

And that moment he cursed himself for having such big, batty mouth. He wondered, how long, he can actually survive without showering his love on her.

An hour? Or two?
Hell..!
Why he had to challenged her...!!
Well well..!!
Now, there's no use of crying over the spill milk..!

*****

"No problem parth, thank-...."
Randhir was cut off by the lioness's angry voice..

"RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT, GET YOUR FUCKING ASS HERE, NOW...!!!!!"

********************************

What do you think guys? Why she's so fussed? :D

*****

Please ignore typos, I tried my best to scribble it like before, but it seems I've lost my touch with words. :(

I've scribbled, after a really long time...!!!
I hope you guys like it..!! ^_^

Thank you..!! <3
Love you..!! :*

Please vote and leave your feedbacks, it really motivates me to write more and more..!! <3 <3