SHOT -68

"Have you lost it? You can't do this Sanyukta..."
Parth roared menacingly pacing back and forth...

"I will do whatever I want... Am not obliged to anyone.."
She glared him with blood shot red eyes.....

"Randhir will go insane and he might kill that Jacob, if you thought about this bikini calendar shoot.."
Parth raked his hands though his hair frustratedly....

"To hell with Randhir, I don't care about that swindler..."
She clenched her jaw and restrained herself from crying....

"Swindler? You really think he cheated on you Sanyukta?.. I'm sure this is some misunderstanding..."
Parth stared her implausibly and fumed..

"Don't try to save your best friend's sorry ass parth, I don't wanna talk about him.. Am leaving, Jacob must be waiting for me...."

Sanyukta left him at the threshold of his door, striding off without another word.

*~~~~~~~~~*

A befuddled and heartbroken soul was sitting on the Window slab thinking about her roller coaster life. She was all set for shoot, but her conscience fettered her from doing so. She was cloaked in cerulean hue bikini with off shoulder white crochet cover-up. Her physical attributes - flat abdomen and smooth curves could lead any men into the world of frenzy. She was voluptuous deity from Venus..

She conjured up their moments of togetherness, how they mock, care, gnaw, chortle, love each other...

LOVE?
No! It was too early to embraced that word in their life..!

Her throat constricted and unshed tears stung her eyes..

Was she really misjudging him?
Why did she took an impulsive decision in an blink..?

She should give him a chance to explain about his 'rekindle fiasco'

But where's he?

Just as she mused about him, the door cleft opened and HE stepped into the room with his bloodshot eyes, clenched jaw, clamped fist, rage pounded through his body.

His presence was intimidating, her body reacted with both anger and terror, it was so strong that it made her head spin..