SHOT - 74

"Hey! Am so sorry why are you crying Sanyukta...."
Randhir panicked, he cupped her cheeks wiping her tears.
She shook her head unable to form words and hugged him with all her might.

"A....am...sor... Sorry... Randhir..."
She sobbed hard hugging him more tight...

"Don't say sorry.. Its okay it was my fault too..."
He rubbed her back to appease her....

"But I blamed you, I called you a cheater..."
She said detaching their frames.

"I said that's okay alright... Now forget about it and smile...."
He smiled faintly... And stood up to leave the room...

"And yeah! I forgot to tell u that I've already called Jacob to fix your shoot, its in an hour so go get ready before you get late.."
He said looking into her eyes without any emotions.

Where as she stared him in aghast, her heart broke realising she had over stepped the thin line of his trust by pulling that lamenting act of hers.

"Randhir..."
Her voice broke again.. He halted on his way...

"I..I never wanted to do that shoot, believe me I agreed him as I was so angry on you, My insecurities lead me to his doorstep. I loath exposing myself, no one but you have that right to see me like that... "
She pleaded him to believe her, her tears were dribbling like cataclysm.

"You don't have to be insecure of any other women Sanyukta, my heart and soul only belongs to you. You're the only woman who have conquered my heart."