~86~

"Alright, here you go. You're all set, to rock the show, baby doll.."
The make-up stylist, beamed up at her breathtaking masterpiece. Her eyes twinkling with an adoration for the living goddess.

Sanyukta thanked her with an surplus excitement, turning around to glimpse herself, she gasped on seeing the different woman in the mirror.

Holy hell..!!

She couldn't believe her eyes. How can she possibly change into another personality, she... She looks so different, so elegant, so womanish. She was metamorphosed completely into a sumptuous deity. The reflection in the mirror, was not her but someone else.

She was dolled up in a rendered duchess silk satin, ivory gown. The gown looked stunning with a chapel train features layers which dominated the half of the fabric. The layers were adorned with heritage lace, Washed silk organza and tulle. The flowing gown was decked with swirling tulle roses. Every fibre of her gown, screamed class, luxurious and style to die for. Her simple yet meticulous sweetheart neckline gave an voluminous look to her bosom and shoulder. To add the little romance to the gown, a double faced lacy bow was annexed on her back, enhancing her fair back.

In spite of very little makeup, she looked knockout gorgeous. Makeup always bothered her, but today she felt more exuberant with it.

To add onto her beauty, she paired up Tiffany's Crystal clear chandelier earnings, which accentuate her natural look.

The most, enchanting part was her hairstyle, the rosebud braid bun, gave her accoutre an oomph factor.

Vidhushi bursted inside the room, going all hyperactive, "Sany-" she abruptly halted on her way, when her gaze fell on the most Beautiful woman, she ever came across.

"OH MY GOD...!!! YOU'RE LOOKING PHENOMENAL...."
Vidhushi couldn't stop herself from hugging the life out of sanyukta.

"Thank you..."
Sanyukta nervously smiled, tucking a small strand behind her ear.

"Hey, you look nervous.."
Vidhushi exclaimed, once again going back to her hyperactive mode. "What's wrong..? You okay..?" She touched her cheeks in concern.

"I don't know, its just that, am getting some weird vibes. It feels like something is different and I just can't figure that out.."
Sanyukta said, sighing deeply.

God!!
Whats wrong with her?
Why is she feeling these freaky vibes? Its like her body is tingling with some unknown thrill. Is this all normal? But, its not as if, its her first ramp walk. She's use to this all, than why this creepy sensation?

"Chillax girl! Its just a stage fright, as its the biggest event of this year. You gonna be fine. So take a deep breath and relax. And don't worry-..."

"Am I interrupting something..?" Parth said, coming inside the room. "Whoa! You...um.. look beautiful, sanyukta.." He said, his twinkling with pride and love.

"Hey, stop giving me that look and thank you.."
Sanyukta said, avoiding their gaze.

Hell..! Why she's feeling so coy suddenly? They always compliments her on her every apparel, than why she's feeling so different? So nervous? And why the hell they're behaving so weirdly? Giving all those admiring and ecstatic look?

"What look?"
Parth asked, cocking his brow.

"Nothing," she shook her head. "Let's go. Its suffocating in here.."

Before they could stop her, she walked past them hastily, to the back stage.

"Oh my goodness.."
She gasped, halting on her way.

"You liked it.."
Parth asked, skittishly.

"Liked it? Parth.. I LOVED IT. Its so Beautiful.."
Sanyukta said, extolling her surrounding once again.

The whole venue was decorated like an alluring bride. The archway were enwrap with fresh white vanilla orchids and moth orchids( which looks like purple), with twigs giving it a look of natural branches, the silk satin clothes were drapped to the walls like a cascading snow, the cute little candles chandelier were drooping on orchids archway, illuminating the whole place romantically. (See, the picture above, its not exactly same, but somewhat like that)

"But, hey! why have you decorated it like someone's wedding venue..?"
She asked, scrunching her brows in confusion.

"Its our theme, duh!" Parth said, rolling his eyes. "Its wedding fashion show, so our sponsors wanted to add an extra effect with this wedding decoration", he said gesturing his surrounding.

"That's amazing idea, I must say.."
Sanyukta said, with an admiring look.

"Hey!! Wait..." Vidhushi yelled, while walking towards "You forgot the bouquet in room only..."
Vidhushi narrowed her eyes, playfully.

"Oh! Yeah. Sorry.."
Sanyukta bit down her tongue, apologetically.

"Its about time now, are you ready..?"
Parth asked, on hearing her name being announced.

Taking a deep breath, she smiled and answered, "Yeah, let's rock the show.."

Clasping her hand in his firm hold, parth lead their way, amongst the anxious crowd.

Walking with her head high, beaming confident smile, with statuesque attitude, with the very first step she made it clear, that she was the star of the much awaited night.

On reaching to the stage, she waved to the audience with an flirtatious flying kiss. And then, on the spur of the moment everything went dark, making her heart go frenzy with thrill and anticipation of something peril.

****
Hola folks..!!!

Just 3-4 parts more, thn its gonna end..!! *sobs*

Will post next part, next week..!! :)

Btw, Checkout my new One Shot - 'Breathing In His Love' ^_^

Love you Peeps..!!

Muuhaaaaaaa...!!! :*