SHOT - 36

"Hell... I thought you were dying to know my profession... And when am zealously inviting you... You're abjuring it.."
Sanyukta screeched in disappointment when randhir promptly denied her the moment he entered home...

"Why don't you understand Sanyukta, I've some other priority too..."
Randhir ran his hand in his messy hairs...

"Yesterday you were way too eager to meet my boss and now..."
Sanyukta halted on her words widening her orbs.. Randhir followed her gaze and saw amma standing on the threshold of his wooden door shooting daggers on them....

"Ammaaaaaa"
Sanyukta squealed like a 5 year old kid who just got his favourite toy... Amma engulfed Sanyukta in an motherly hug.....
Randhir walked to them and smiled affectionately to amma....gesturing how happy he was to see her back...

"You two nuts were quibbling again.... Grow up kiddoz..."
Amma shook her head and burst into pearls of laughter seeing their flustered face...

"Exactly Amma, he always argue with me such a dickh... I mean idiot he is..."
Sanyukta bit her tongue realising she just cursed in front of Amma.. She gave an apologetically look to Amma...

"Its all her fault.. My best friend par..."
Randhir was interrupted by amma...

"I don't wanna get into your endless quarrels... You guys are no less than typical spouse..."
Amma murmured to herself but it was quite audible to them...
They avoided each other's gaze and left for their room....

-*-*-**-*-*-*
Next part is the most awaiting part... Most probably it'll be the 'Show Part'.. Don't keep your hopes high guys.. Am way to Evil.... :D :p

Next chappy I don't know when I'll post.!
Hopefully soon..! :*

THANKEW...!
PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!

_________________

Check out my other stories..

1.Innocent Love(Completed)

And

2.A Walk Down Lover's Lane
(New Story)