SHOT - 37

One peg, two peg..... Seventh peg...!

Randhir swamped himself in alcohol to expunge all the happenings which occurred few mins ago.... But it seems it wasn't helping him much to diminish that pang in his chest....

Randhir was beaming with happiness on the achievement of his best friend... He knew parth had worked so hard for all his life... He's climbing the stairs of success with all his honesty and hard work......

Randhir felt so overwhelmed when parth gave all his hard work's credit to him(Randhir)... Parth even divulged that it was his(Randhir) idea to launch a new brand....

Hell! They even raised a toast in the middle of his speech....

People were dying with the officiousness for the first look of his brand and the showstopper.. Gossips were around the corner that she was new birdie in the fashion Industry... She was epitome of beauty...

Randhir was exceptional in the rabble, he just wanted to get rid of the party and go to Sanyukta... From past one week they were back to square one... Sanyukta was eminently upset and scorned him all the while... She was spending more time in her office... He wanted to apologize but his ego didn't let him do that honor....

He was torn out between his best friend and wife..

WIFE...?

God! Not again...

He was torn out between parth and Sanyukta..

That's sounds better..!

He shook his head and headed to bar counter to kill the time..... He was benumbed when parth proclaimed two words "SANYUKTA SHEKHAWAT"

THANKEW...!
PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!