SHOT - 59

"I'm your HUSBAND, don't introduce me as your boyfriend...."
He bite her chin, and then licked it to soothe her..

"It was your condition, that we'll be husband and wife only on papers..."
She mumbled, avoiding his piercing gaze....

"I don't care about any of our conditions now, they don't exist. And didn't I told you that I want to give us a chance?.."
He pulled her into his lap, draping his arms around her waist in a tender but protective way...

"A..are you ssure? Uhhh.. Those woman... I.. M..mean.."
She spluttered knotting her fingers nervously...

"Sshh... Yes... I will change myself for you. There will be no woman in my life except you... And am sorry to misbehave with your friend, I'll try to be good with him.. But I get jealous when someone else have your attention. I don't like it when someone else thinks you're cute or attractive or tries to talk to you. Especially if they're probably way better than me. You're mine and only mine Sanyukta. No one can have you, or look at you, or touch you, or try flirting with you, except me..."

He met her gaze, and her body bloomed with warmth in response to the loving gaze that swept over her from head to toe before his eyes settled on her plumpy lips.. She flushed following his gaze...

She held his nape and smacked her lips on him pouring all the feelings, unsaid words into the kiss. He let her dominate him and smiled in the kiss responding to her warm touch.. She licked and nipped his lips, explored his mouth and pulled him deeper and deeper into a state of compliance..

She his her face in the crook of his neck inhaling his Cologne with made her more frenzy..

"Sanyukta"
A shrilled piercing voice boomed in the hall thus filling the air with rage vibes...
Sanyukta jerked up from randhir's arms and saw the familiar figure standing at the threshold of the door with bloodshot red eyes...

"What the hell you're doing here? I can't believe its you the same Sanyukta I knew... How could you stoop so low?.."
He gritted his teeth while taking furious strides towards her...

"I..I.. Can explain you.. It..its not what you're thinking..."
Sanyukta fumbled with her words and took few steps back...

"What you'll explain me Sanyukta? I saw you in his arms kissing him.."

"Enough parth, not a word against my wife.."
Randhir stood in between them.... Shielding her from an unexpected storm.

THANKEW...!

PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!

_____________

Check out my other stories..!!
1) Innocent Love (completed)

2) A walk down lover's lane (On Going)

3) In Search Of Love (On Going)