SHOT - 50

(Half Century Yeahieeee) :D

Boyfriend..!
Boyfriend...!
Boyfriend....!

His heart leapt then sank as rehaan's words echoed in his mind... His face blanched with his each words...

"Oohh.."
Rehaan smeared his arm as Sanyukta smacked him...

"Rehaannnn..."
She glared him..

"Randhir he's just teasing you.... Meet my dickhead BEST FRIEND...."
Sanyukta encircled her arm around rehaan's neck squeezing the life out of him with her death grip....

Relief and fear unleashed within randhir, and he smiled like he got his life back...

"Dexter leave me.. Okay..okay.. Am sorry.."
Rehaan choked out with half-laugh, half- pain and panted hard catching his breath when she realised him......

"Best friend..? You never told me that you have a best friend....."
Randhir was trying to reminisce a moment if they had any talk about her friends, but came with none....

"Really..? You never gossiped with your boy friend about me..."
Rehaan faked sadness and twisted his lips....

"Boy friend..?? He's not my boy friend..."
Sanyukta scowled and folded her hands across her chest...

"Oh please.. Cut the crap.. I saw his sluggish face when I introduced myself as your boy friend...."
Rehaan smirked and gave them I-know everything look...

"Oh... Yes my dear friend.. We are together..."
Randhir smiled triumphantly encircling his arms around her waist and yanked her closer to him...

"Sanyukta why don't you go to his cabin and relax .... We have some business to talk....."
Rehaan gave her a Don't-argue-with-me look which was enough for her to comply him... She quickly hugged Randhir and sprinted inside the elevator.....

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hahaha... How was the twist.. :p
I know you guys must have loaded the guns to shoot me.. :p
But lemme tell you, I really enjoyed your comments when you guys believed that she's cheating on him.. :D :D

Do you want teaser guys...? ;)

THANKEW...!
PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!