SHOT - 65

"Is it really necessary to go? "
Sanyukta pouted foreseeing a no from him....

"Yes baby, I can't miss this deal.."
Randhir pecked her pout, and resumed his packing...

"When you'll be back from new york?..."
She asked him somberly, while helping him in packing....

"I'll be back in 3 days... Now stop whinnying like a baby..."
He chuckled, and pinched her cute button nose..

"Huh.. Well why are you so excited to go New york ha?..."
She cocked her brow suspiciously and studied his lineaments for awhile

"Oh shit! You caught the deer in headlight... Well....umm... Actually someone is waiting for me there......"
He rubbed his nape sheepishly, thus provoking her dormancy turmoil...

"Don't tease me Randhir, I know, no one is waiting for u there..."
She chided.....

"And agar koi hai bhi to durr rehna usse..."

She pulled his lapel and captured his lips possessively with hers... Her little possessive act turned him on like an insane animal... He groaned and pulled her firmly against his body... She leaned into the kiss, completely surrendering to the arms that surrounded her... Finally they drew back, breathlessly...

They were panting heavily and their heart beat erratically...

"This is purely an business trip baby.... I have been so excited since I got a call from New York for this Deal.. So don't use your Sherlock brain...."
He shot her an playful glare...

"And yeah my client is Mr. Zachary Groff....He's male but am not sure whether he's bisexual or homosexual or normal... So is it safe to meet him baby?..."
He asked her innocently liked an obedient husband....

"Arrghh.. Am not some insecure jealous wife, so stop teasing me...."
She screeched, clenching her jaw....

"Oh! Acchha... So you won't mind na if I have a little fun over their..."
He enveloped her in an back hug...

"Randhirrrr..."
She whined helplessly...

"Ok baba sorry... I can't help it because I love to tease my wife...."
He whispered, nipping her neck then trailing kisses towards her shoulder blade...

"Me airport aaou?...."
She hushed...

"No, you have to attend a press conference today and I don't want you to miss it because of me.."

He propped his chin on her shoulder daintily, closing their eyes they enraptured the euphoric moment in their heart...!

THANK YOU..!!!