SHOT - 17

Randhir and sanyukta came out of their room in an nick time and rushed to breakfast table like amma was gonna awarded them....

"First"They spoke in unison while glaring at each other huffingly...

"Don't lie you cheater cock.. I came first..."Randhir pointed his fingers..

"Liar..liar.. Pants on fire.. "Sanyukta showed him her tongue...

"You are liar.. Huh.. Such a baby you are.."He made disgusted face..

"Puch lo amma ko... I came first.. Hai na amma... Meri pyaari amma..."She kept her hands on hips...

(Ask amma only, I cam first, right amma? My Lovely amma..)

"Ammaaaa"Both screamed her name getting no response from her...

"Oh, when did you guys came I didn't saw, as I was so engrossed in buttering the breads..."Amma gave innocent look..

They both looked at each other in disbelief and upped their brows silently asking who won...

"Sit down and start munching your food... "Amma ordered them..

They sat and started gobbling their food.. Amma smiled inwardly looking them...

"I'm really getting late I have an important meeting today.. "Randhir told to amma...

"Oh shit.. Even am getting late..."Sanyukta hurriedly stood up grabbing sandwich in her hand..

"Sit and finish your food.. Than go wherever u wanna go.. "Amma said while going into the kitchen and randhir smirked as amma scolded her...

"Where are you going..?"Randhir asked confusingly..

"Bhul gaye? ( You forgot?) I came here with you to fulfill my dream not to sit and enjoy....She shook her head...

"At least tell me what's your dream as I helped you ..."Randhir tried his luck..

"Not so soon Mr. But don't worry eventually you'll come to know about it very soon ..."She winked and sprinted to her room...Randhir cursed under his breath...it was damn hard to control his arousal while sitting on the same table...

THANKEW...!

PLEASE VOTEEE..!

WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!

LOVE YOU ALL..!