SHOT - 3

Randhir was prowling in the village after having his breakfast. His grandpa told him to come home in half an hour as they are suppose to meet his would be wife..

He was kicking the stones on his way to take out his frustration....

"Patharo pe gussa nikalne se gussa nai jayega.."(You're anger won't evanesce by kicking the stones.)

A boy chipped behind him.. Randhir turned around giving him a questioning look..

"Cricket khelna aata hai?"(Do you know how to play cricket?)

He asked him showing him his bat..

"Cricket khelne se kya hoga?" (What will happen, by playing cricket?) 

Randhir asked him confusingly...

"Pehle khelo to, fir pata chal jayega aapko.." (First play, than you'll come to know about its marvel)

The boy winked at him...

Randhir took his bat, he didn't wanted to sound rude to him cause of his frustration so he accepted his offer... The boy called his other team mates and they all started playing...

Randhir was hitting each ball with force imposing his all frustration on the ball..... Finally the kids gave up as they were unable to out him... Randhir smiled and returned the bat to that boy..

"Kyu thak gaye..?" (So, tired?)

Randhir teased the kids..

"Bohattt..." (A lot)

Kids said in unison....

"Dekha ab aap smile kar rahe ho.. Gussa chala gaya na.." (See? Now you're smiling.. you're anger fade away...)

That boy pulled his collar..

"Whoa!... What kind of therapy is this... Oh.. I mean ye kesi therapy hai?"

"Its ok you can speak in English.. We know how to talk in English.."The boy smirked looking at randhir's shocked face...

"And yeah the answer of your question is Cricket therapy... Our genius didu (Sister) applies this whenever she's angry..."The boy grinned....

Randhir came out from his shocked state. and smiled.. He was amazed that the kids in village can speak such an fluent English...

"Well.. That's a great therapy Buddy... So who taught you English..?"Randhir enquired to the kids..

"Genius didu..."They said in unison

"What a Nick name.. And why do you guys call her 'genius'...?"

"Because she's genius simple... She can do anything... She knows everything... She's just perfect..."Another boy said proudly

"So what's the name of your genius didu...?"Randhir asked curiously...

"S....."

Randhir's phone interrupted their conversation, The name flashed with"Superman"
He bid adeu to kids and came home in jiffy, and was all set  to meet his would be wife....

TO BE CONTINUED..!!

THANK YOU..!!

LOVE YOU ALL..!!!