~88~

The entire arena was enveloped in darkness, except the cute little chandelier, looping on archway orchids branch in the hallway.

The crowd was still murmuring, holding their breath for the hero's next action.

Sanyukta's heart paced up, in anticipating of his next words or move. Suddenly, everything seemed so thrilling, so exhilarating. She bit her lip nervously, she could feel her blood pounding into her head. She closed her eyes, and tried to calm her wild pounding heartbeats.

In an blink of eye, she shot opened her eyes, as if sensing him around her. The voice died down once they saw someone-shadow walking through hallway towards stage.

It was him...!
Her Randhir..!

Even his shadow is enough for her to know, that its him. She saw his figure moving towards her in the faint light of chandeliers in the hallway. But he was again lost in darkness, as there was no light on stage.

The spotlight flashed on her, making her gasp in surprise. She closed her eyes then blinked them few times to adjust to the sudden blaze.

"Sanyukta,"
Randhir whispered, admiring the angelic beauty with all his love.

She widened her eyes in disbelief, when she saw Randhir on his knees with an different emotions playing in his eyes, adoration-pride-mischief-care-love.. Wait!

Love?
Is this, what she's thinking?
Oh! God!
This can't be truth.
Does he really love her?
How?
How, can he love her?

Of course he loves her, otherwise why would he plan this beautiful surprise for her? Everything was exactly like her dream proposal, she reminisced how once he asked about her dream proposal and like an idiot she narrated every lil detail of it.
Gosh! He's actually making her dream come true.

She couldn't help but feel giddy all over, she wanted to jump his bones and kiss him senseless.

Damn, he's proposing her. The moment she always waited for her.

"Sanyukta, I..uh," Randhir nervously licked his lips, he gulped and tried to form the words again. "I wanted to... Uh..say," he looked down, and pinched the bridge of his nose to calm his erratic heart.

"I love you Randhir, do you love me?,"
Randhir jerked his head up, when he heard her saying those words for which he had been practicing for a past week.

Hell! Is he hallucinating?
She loves him too? Of course she loves him, he have seen the way her eyes adores him. She always looks up tonhim, as he's the best thing that happened to her. But still there was always an nagging thought in back of his mind, may be she don't love him the way he loves her.

All his nervousness flew away replacing his face with an satisfied smile. Damn, she loves him too.

"Do you love me? Answer it! Or else I can see many men ready to say 'I love you too' to me,"
Sanyukta said, trying her best to keep a poker face on. She knew, she hit the nerve and now he will be on the track.

Randhir glared her, he knew what she was trying to do. And hell, it did worked too.

"Do I love you? Well, I can't make flowery speeches, and I wouldn't even if I could. I will speak my heart out, because I don't write poetry nor I can sing romantic songs for you," he chuckled and continued " There has not been a morning when you did not flutter behind my waking eyelids. There haven't been an any night, when your dreams did not accopmany me to sleep. There has not been a moment, when the sight of you did not made my heart skips it's beat," he admitted, licking his dry lips. "I know, am jealous freak and my possessiveness can aside caveman's exertion too. And am glad you keep me in my place and don't give a damn about my nonsense attitude. You see, its not everyone's cup of tea do deal with a devil like me," he heard, crowd chuckling.

"From the past week, I've been trying to figure out why there isn't some word to describe my feelings. I wanted to tell you exactly how I feel but there isn't a single goddamned word in the entire dictionary that can describe how much I love you.

Yes, you heard that right.

I love you..!!
I love you damnit..!!

Want me to say lil louder?
I LOVE YOU...!!

I love you, Sanyukta...!!

As I promised, I'll make your every dream come true. You just have to wish and I'll turn it into a Beautiful reality.

Will you honour me to fulfill your dream wedding?
Will you marry me, again? And make me the happiest man alive?"

Randhir stretched out his hand, and saw tears rolled down her cheeks. He knew the tears were of happiness, but he couldn't bare the sight of her tears drenched face.

He stood up, and inched closer to her. He wiped those tears gingerly and cupped her cheeks, then planted an kiss on her forehead lovingly, he pressed his lips for a lil longer.

"Don't cry, its okay if you don't wanna go through the the torture of marrying me again.."
Randhir teased playfully, and crowd awed them with adoration in their eyes.

"I love you too and of course I'll marry you, silly."
She said, smacking his arm, then pecked his cheeks.

"Lights on..And Let the ceremony begins.."
Parth said, in his overly enthusiastic voice, vidhushi too came trailing behind him with an big gleeful smile on her face.

The happiness was indeed contagious, everybody was a part of their happiness. They were humming in delight and gave them the adoring and idolized look, like they were the best thing, they'd ever seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~THE END~

Thank you so much for reading my story and

Bla

Bla

Bla

Lol..!

Just kidding..!
It isn't over yet..!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See, I told you that next will be pretty soon and look...look..I updated sooooo soon..!! ^_^
I can be good too sometimes..!! *Grins*

And now, the next part? Ummmmm pretty soon..!! :D

Love you..!!
Muhhhaaaa..!