SHOT - 52

"Why don't you like bell pepper baby? They really add taste to food.."
Randhir asked Sanyukta while munching his Italian bread salad...

Before Sanyukta could answer him rehaan interrupted....

"What kind of boyfriend you're Mr. Shekhawat? Don't you know she's allergic to bell peppers... "
Rehaan rolled his eyes dramatically thus provoking Randhir's calm turmoil......

Randhir stayed quiet and lowered his gaze on food, For the first time he agreed to rehaan, what kind of HUSBAND he was.. He should know every fucking little thing about her, than only he'll be the perfect husband for HER...

"Rehaan its nothing like that, we have just started knowing each other... Even i don't know many things about him that doesn't makes me a bad wif......uh.... Girlfriend...."
Sanyukta smiled radiantly and winked when Randhir looked up from his plate...

"Why are you behaving like a dick. Don't be so mean with him I'm warning you....."
Sanyukta whispered in rehaan's ears....

"What.. What did u do..."
He faked innocence..

"Don't act.."
She glared him

"Fine, I don't trust this Casanova, happy..?"
He gave her serious look...

Randhir was watching them with frown on his face...
What the hell they're talking about..
And why whispering..?
Is he invisible to them...?

Rehaan was blabbering about their friendship, their college, her dream making Randhir more furious and guilty at the same time...

Sanyukta passed occasionally awkward smile to Randhir... She knew he must be feeling like outsider...

"Please Excuse me, I need to attend this call.."
Rehaan excused himself and went to lobby to attend his call...

Randhir clasped her tiny wrist in his large warm hands and heaved her to the parking lot obviating her attempts to et free...

THANKEW...!

PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!

_____________

Check out my other stories..!!
1) Innocent Love (completed)

2) A walk down lover's lane (On Going)

3) In Search Of Love (On Going)