SHOT - 26

The first thing when dawn rse randhir saw his legs entangled with her silky smooth slender legs... Her tee reached to her mid thigh thus exposing her legs.... Randhir gulped hard and controlled his hands to touch the smooth buttery skin...

He saw her beautiful eyelashes covering her hazel orbs in an peaceful sleep... Her cute little baby pout were making her lips more desirable... Her face was gleaming because of the bright sunshine...

His gaze again fall on her plumpy lips and without giving an second thought he lightly pecked her lips.... He untangled himself from her and dashed inside the loo for an cold shower....

Sanyukta yawned like an kitten and sat on the bed resting her head on the back board... She lazily opened her eyes rubbing it like kid...

"Oh! Good Morning.....Finally the princess woke up from her beauty sleep... Such an sleepy head you are.."

Randhir tusked and fixed his tie...

"Holy shit... I can't be later on first day.. He'll kick me out from his office.."

She glanced at the wall clock and jolted up from the bed and rushed out from his room like usain bolt....

Randhir stood their bemusement written on his face... And wondered about her work..her office and HIS boss.... Somewhere he didn't liked the thought of HiS boss.... What kind of work she was doing and how dare his boss kick her out.... He thought to go behind her and ask about her work but alas! He knew she won't utter a single word... He sighed and got ready to leave for his office...

_______x________

Sanyukta reached office on nick time bumping into every other person while chipping a quick sorry too..

She spotted parth with a woman chatting merrily and waved her hand when he looked at her direction....

"Hey....You're on time.. Let's go they are waiting... "

Parth beamed excitedly..

"Yeah.. After you.."

She smiled nervously and followed him to the studio....

"Okay.. Before opening this door.. Please calm down sanyukta.. Don't be nervous...I don't know why am saying this but I have strong believe in you that you're gonna rock this photo shoot..... Now smile and be confident and welcome to glamour world.."

Parth spoke with utmost sincerity in his voice and his eyes showed integrity...

"I really needed this 'I Believe You' speech... Thank you so much parth"

Sanyukta spoke with the tinge of tears in her eyes...

She masked the face with confidence and stepped into an glamorous world...

THANKEW...!

PLEASE VOTEEE..!

WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!

LOVE YOU ALL..!