SHOT - 44

"Hhuh.?"
She widened her eyes in surprise...

"Yes.. Can you sleep here with me? Pakka, I won't do anything... Superman ki kasam.. I mean dadaji...."
He pinched his throat like an adorable kid....

Sanyukta gave him an outlandish look and broke into laughter on his childish antics...

Randhir's lips curved into dreamy smile. Her laughter sent a flood of warmth up his neck and into his face..

"Ok.. OK.. Sorry but you were too cute their.."
She spoke finally catching her breath with tinge of moisture in corner of her eyes...

"Cute..?."
He rolled his eyes and made an duh face.....

"Yeah cute..! Now shush.."

"I'll sleep with you, but before that I need to change this gown... Its making me asphyxiated......"
She turned around to walk out of his room....

"Hey! Don't go... You can wear my T-shirt as it is you wear that only when you sleep..."
He prompted approaching his wardrobe on his left....

"No.. I only wear my dexter tee.. I don't want your clothes...."
She folded her hands across her chest and shook her head.....

"A T-shirt is an T-shirt, whether its printed with dexter or with monster... That's doesn't makes any difference..."
Randhir took out his Tee printed with Bob Marley on it from his wardrobe....

"It does makes difference to me.. I only get good sleep when I wear it. I love dexter...."
She twisted her lips cursing him under her breath...

"God you're such a kid Sanyukta..."
He chuckled only to get honor with her death glare which was enough to quell him...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-
DEXTER - Dexter is the name of an cartoon... Dexter's laboratory was the name of the show.! He's my favourite.. :D

BOB MARLEY - He was an famous singer, musician, guitarist, song writer...! He's my favourite too..!

THANKEW...!
PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!