SHOT - 5

"Aankhe faad faad k kya dekh rahe ho, kabhi itni sexy ladki dekhi nai h kya.." She waved her hand, in front of him, thus breaking his stance...

(Why are you ogling like that, haven't you seen any sexy girl in your life before?)

 Randhir came out of his daze... For the First time in his life he was speechless...

"Sexy to bohat dekhi hai, par tumhare jesi bevkoof nai dekhi..."He gave her deadly smirk..

(I have seen, a lot of sexy women, but not an fool like you before)

"Tumne mujhe bevkoof kaha? Tum khud bevkoof ho"She flared her cute nose...

(You called me fool? You are fool..)

"Wo to dikh hi raha hai kon bevkoof hai, mujh jese handsome, rich ladke se koi bevkoof ladki hi shaddi k liye mana kar sakti h.."He gave an proud look to himself..

(Well. yeah! That i can clearly see, who's fool over here. Only a fool can deny to marry a handsome and rich guy....)

"O firangi, zada hawa me mat udo bohat zor se giroge zamin pe... Aur ab niche Jake bolo k tumhe me pasand nai hu.."She showed him the door...

"Mene kab kaha ki mujhe tum pasand nai aayi.. "He faked innocence...

(When did i said, that i didn't liked you)

"Tumhe me kitni pasand aayi wo to Tumhari shakal se hi mujhe samaj aa gaya hai.."She indicated to bed..

(I can see that on your face only, that how much you liked me)

"Kafi smart ho.."He gave an shameless grin...

(You're quiet smart, ha)

"Ho gaya.. Ab niklo yaha se.."She gave an irritated look..

(You're done? Now go from here)

"Ek condition pe.. Reason batao aur me chala jaounga"He folded his hands across his chest..

(Only on One condition, Tell me the reason, and i'll go)

"Kyunki tum mujhe pasand nai aaye.. Thik hai ab jao.."She shooed him..

(Baecause, i don't like you, Fine? now go)

Randhir felt his ego hurt.. No woman have ever rejected him than who the hell she was.. And he knew its not the reason behind her denial of the marriage.. But he didn't showed his ego cause he wanted her to teach, that no woman can resist him..

TO BE CONTINUED...!
THANK YOU..!
LOVE YOU ALL....!