Chapter 50

Tim drags me all the way down to the lobby of the hotel. Once we are there, he starts to be on the look out to make sure no one sees us. He has me running and hiding me behind walls. He covers my mouth every time I laugh and then fully silences me with a kiss.

He takes me through two doors and I am welcomed to a pool. The pool is huge and empty. White pool chairs surround the perimeter of the pool. I hear him lock the two doors and then feel him wrap his arms around my body.

"Tim, you can't lock the doors! They won't just kick us out of here but probably the hotel!"

"I'd like to see them try."

I want to tell him to unlock them, but his touch sends electricity all through my body.

"Besides, I'll tell them I'm an agent and that you were planning to destroy the place or something."

"Are you going to cuff me?"

He picks me up again and carries me. His kisses are longer and my hips and moving slowly against him.

He puts me down and starts to take off his sweatpants and T-shirt. "Let's get in the pool."

No words come to mind in this situation. Seeing him act like this is like seeing a story book character come to life. I don't fight it or ask questions. I take off my pajamas and stand in my bra and thong. They are both maroon and I cross my arms over my body. He comes over to me just in his red boxers and holds my hands while leaving kisses on my neck.

"Don't do that. Don't ever cover yourself up. You're too beautiful to do that."

I kiss him back and he lifts me up and I feel him move.

I scream his name and he throws us both in the pool. I tighten my arms around him and he does the same to me. When we return to the surface, he moves the hair out of my face and just stares at me.

"I don't know what I would do with myself if everything ended today. I mean you and I, if we were over. I would have lost everything. I wouldn't want to be at my apartment. I don't think I would be able to bring myself to work. As long as there is you, I am going to be okay. That is how I felt today."

"I thought about you the entire time. When Tony was asking Hayley questions. When you went out and got the evidence for Toby. I didn't even think about calling you when we found the tech shop. It just happened out of habit. If I didn't have you, I would be lost."

I have my legs wrapped around his hips and he is holding me up with his arms. He kisses my neck and he makes my head go back. The lower he goes the farther I lean back. He brings me back to his face and kisses me with force. I hear him breathe and it makes me wrap my arms around him again.

"God, I am so glad I met you."

I kiss him to make him stop talking. I just want to feel him. The only thing I want to hear him do is breathe. Our hips are going against each other and I can feel him. I bite his lip at the thought of having all of him.

"Shit, I love it when you do that."

He brings us to the stairs of the pool and has me sitting on top of him.

He kisses my neck and I can't think. All I can do is feel and want him. His hands grab my butt and it causes me to gasp. He moves his hands up and down my thighs and I'm so wet for him, and I'm not talking about the pool. I can feel that he wants me, but him sucking on my neck has me losing control.

He starts to move my thong out of his way before I stop him.

"I want you."

He looks at me and puts both his hands on my hips. "I want you too."