Chapter 58

"You find this relaxing?"

"Sh. You're talking too much."

These pass few days with Tim have been amazing. I have been sleeping over his house, after we wear each other out. He teaches me all about the video games he likes. He made fun of me because my favorite one that he showed me was Mario Kart. I liked it the most because I understood it. He knew, and I knew that I was bad at the game, but I still enjoyed it. We both would scream at the monitor. We would yell at ourselves. He would cheat and block my eyes with one of his hands and control the kart with one. I would throw myself on to him and he said that was extra cheating because I knew that he couldn't control himself around me. I still did it ten times after that. He would always win, and I would smile. He told me that he was never going to take it easy on me and I said good because I hate when people do that. Then, he understood that is why I never got upset when I would lose. He said he liked that trait and that he never knew anyone like me before. All we did that day was stay inside and play his video games. He said he would have stuff delivered, but I told him I was used to only having junk food to eat for meals. He decided to try it out and see how he would like it. His stomach was grumbling the entire time he was convincing me to watch Star Wars.

I remember going to his freezer without telling him and putting a microwavable pizza in the microwave. I was gone for only a minute when I went back to his room with the pizza on a plate.

"You're not going to tell me that you're hungry because you don't want to hurt my feelings." I said. "I know you offered me take out and I'm offering you a dish from your freezer, but I know you would have never admitted to being hungry and you need to eat."

He took the plate out of my hand and put it on his night stand and kissed me.

"Yeah, but now I'm hungry for something else."

He went down the white t-shirt he gave me to wear and kissed my thighs. My legs opened for him, it was out of my control.

I bit my lip to fight back the moan. The next moment, the moan was released when I felt his fingers inside me.

"That's what happens when you do that."

I wanted him before, I wanted him then.

I covered my mouth, so he didn't see me biting my lip.

That didn't stop his tongue from doing circles on me. His hand went up to mine and he slowly moved it away from my mouth.

"Damn, you're sexy."

I looked into his eyes and moaned. My moans were soft, and my chest was pumping. My hands were pulling back my hair, so I could see him. He started to go slow and his fingers entered me again. I moaned each time he entered.

"Oh, God."

He went faster. His hands were squeezing my hips and his tongue was going everywhere. Going against his tongue was hard when he tried to keep me still, but it felt so good.

"Are you close, baby?"

I shook my head as much as I could.

He went slow, to make it last longer. I heard him kissing me. His lips going against me and him looking into my eyes. My hips started going faster against his tongue, and then my body tensed up.

His face met with mine and he kissed my lips. I didn't mind that he kissed me after. He doesn't mind kissing me when I am doing my job down there on him, so why should I?

"I'm not hungry anymore."

I'm was still catching my breath. "Good."

He picked up my body to lay on top of him. My head was against his chest and I could hear his heart beat. He was placing little kisses on the top of my head. I could have fallen asleep just like that. I didn't, I didn't want to waste any of our time together sleeping.