Chapter 65

I don't know why I am surprised at the fact the Toys "R" Us store is huge. It has to be if it has a large Ferris wheel in the middle of it. There are kids running everywhere with their parents slowly following. Not only kids but teens are playing with the toys they have at hand. There is a section with candy for everyone to pick and put in their own bags. There is a section for Barbie herself. They have her house lit up in pick surrounded by every personality she has. There is a section for super heroes with Spiderman watching over everyone. In the distance, I see a volcano, but I don't get into it because I'm busy getting in the line for the wheel with Tim.

The line is moving fast like the wheel. He doesn't interrupt me looking at every inch of this place. I feel as if the people like to work here because all of them have a smile on their face. I know in a place when it involves kids, they have to be, but they are doing a great job at selling it.

Tim unbuttons his jacket and I notice he's wearing a bowtie.

"Aw Tim." I put my hand around his collar and play with the bowtie. "You look so handsome."

"I may be a bit over dressed for the occasion." His little smile has me melt.

"It's okay." I lock my arm with his. "You're with a girl that wears converse. I think you fit right in."

"Next!" The girl conducting the line is calling for us. We tell her there are only two of us. She says we should get on in no time. There are kids that come together with friends and siblings that consist of five to seven of them. Tim and I laugh at the fact she's referring to kids and here we are, an agent and an assistant, on line for a Ferris Wheel.

I tighten my grip around his arm each time I think pod is going to stop. When I look at him, I see that his smile has never left his face. It hasn't left mine either. I want him to know that I'm thankful for everything he has done. I need him to know that all that he has done will not be for nothing.

I was too busy staring at his smile that I didn't notice a group of kids exiting a pod.

"Come on" He grabs my hand and my body I dragged from the floor into a pod. He lets me go in first with our smiles being stronger than ever.

A bar is lowered onto us to keep us from falling. He is squeezing my hand as much as I'm squeezing his. I look at him and all I can do is smile.

He has managed to cross off two things off my bucket list in less than five hours. He cares about what I want and has figured out the things I like by listening to me. By looking at the shirts I wear to work. I know he said this is something he wanted to do for a long time too, but he still did it for me I know he did.

The Ferris wheel starts moving when he gives me a kiss on the cheek. I can't tell whether to look down or to look up.

"Are you ready?"

I answer him by locking my lips with him.

"Hey, you're supposed to do that when we get to the top."

I tilt my head. "If you somehow managed to get them to stop us at the top of the Ferris wheel then I was right. You can do anything."

"I have nothing to do with the fact that we are going to stop at the top."

"But you know that it's going to?"

"I have a feeling. Besides, what did we talk about earlier?"

I chuckle at the thought. "Fate."

Just like that, we make it to the top and what do you know, we stop. We can see everything Spiderman can see. I see a tyrannosaurus rex on the other side of the store. There is a statue of liberty made out of Legos in the Lego section. This is when I realize the store has four floors and we are at the top. People on the fourth floor are waving at us. I wave back to this one little girl who is holding a barbie. The little girl is a brunette just like the barbie she is holding. I didn't know they would make a barbie without the platinum blonde hair.