Chapter 113

I got a letter at work today that read, "I'll see you soon

I got a letter at work today that read, "I'll see you soon." In that beautiful script that Tim is so modest about.

They're beautiful and though the words that they hold are few, the meaning behind every note means the most.

I haven't told him that I'm making something with them. I went out and bought a poster board, and I have been gluing them on there. The napkin he gave me from the wine tasting was putting up a fight. I got it to stick if it was the last thing I did. The poster is something I can hang up somewhere, maybe a place we can share one day. I don't think he would want to hang up his own letters in his apartment, just maybe if we have our own place one day. We already discussed that we will one day, we just don't know when. We will know when it happens because it will feel right.

"Ow. A little rough baby." Tim says below me.

I haven't written many letters to him. It's probably because after I get one and read what it says in his beautiful writing, I tend to not wait to take his clothes off until we get into his apartment. It starts at the car. Just like today.

I love making him feel good. I love having him all to myself. Every time I want to focus on him and start making him moan, he focuses on me and makes my legs weak.

"Is that better?" He makes me feel good so well.

He had me on his bed, with my legs and arms wrapped around him. I just had him finish in my mouth, but he still had the stamina to keep going. It made me want him even more.

The way he pressed light kisses from my forehead and down to my thighs. His tongue does more than I think he knows. He makes my back arch every time he's down there.

I love when I have him though. I love when it's him and I connected to one another. I know by the way we finish that he likes it too.

He was going fast and hard, harder than I can ever remember him doing before.

I ended up not only digging my nails into his back but leaving scratch marks everywhere. I mean, everywhere.

"Yeah, it's nice." He's laying on his stomach while I sit on his back and rub a damp cloth on him.

"I didn't mean to hurt you this much."

"Hurt me? It felt good while it was happening just painful to lay down on. At least, I was making you feel good."

He couldn't tell by everything else I was doing? My moaning, the way he sends chills through my body and makes my toes curl. It's something I think about a lot.

"At least this way I know you're marked, and you can't walk away with any girl in Los Angeles."

Tomorrow, he and Abby leave us to go to Los Angeles to help the other NCIS catch these guys. They only need him and her since they have their own Ziva and Tony over there. I bet they have their own Gibbs and Ducky too. Maybe their Jimmy has a Heather.