Chapter 94

I wake up to Ziva shaking me. I didn't feel scared when she was doing it because I knew it was her. I became scared because I didn't have a clue to why she was doing it. Then, I saw a smile on her face and didn't feel anything but confused.

"Gibbs says he wants us in work today! He wants us to come in!" She shakes me until I tear her hands off of me. My head felt like it was going to roll right off.

"Come on let's go"

She's excited if you couldn't tell. When we went out that one day, we decided that, that was enough excitement and thrill for one day.

The last three days we stayed up late to watch The Office on my lap top. I think Jim is hot while she likes Andy because he seems sweet and is funny. She thinks he would treat a lady right. I could tell it was her first time ever watching the show.

We rush to get dressed and take her car to get to work. We haven't gone anywhere after going out of town because we both thought it was best to not push our luck.

When we went out that day, I wasn't thinking about getting caught anymore. I was too into the scenery and the people, that there was nothing to be worried about.

Something came over us when we got home. We both received energy from the coffee we had, and both communicated with each other that day.

I didn't tell her anything about me and Tim. I think she's just assuming from the things she saw when we would all go out together. Also, the way that I play with my hair when she mentions him. I didn't know that was a thing until she mentioned.

We both just sat in my room, watched the show, and talked about anything that came to mind. I wasn't really thinking about Tim until he texted me at nine that night.

"How is everything going?"

"Fine :) honest. I miss you though."

"I've been worried about you all day."

"You don't have to be. I love that you are but Ziva and I are better than before."

I didn't fully trust her then and I still don't, but we're definitely better than before.

"Wow. What did you guys do to make that happen? Do I want to know?"

"Damn. You sound like Tony."

"That was the rudest thing you could have ever said to me."

"I love you."

"I love you too baby. Goodnight. Behave."

When I was texting him, Ziva didn't ask me who it was or what I was doing. She was busy watching The Office and looking confused one second and laughing the next. We ordered Chinese really late that night. That's why they made delivery a thing. We were so hungry that night that we risked calling a stranger to come to my house to deliver food. Anything could have happened and luckily, we have been lucky.

When we get to work, it's hard to keep up with Ziva because her speed is at 100mph. I almost don't make it on the elevator with her she's so excited.

When we get to the squad room, Tony, Tim, and Gibbs are there. She isn't moving as fast as she was. The grin that was on her face is now a small smile. We walk side by side this time because we realize that we don't actually know why we're here.

"You two look happy." Gibbs says in a skeptical way.

"Uh huh." We say.

"I'm sorry but I didn't call you here for what you think I did."