Chapter 101

Sorry for the delay. I was supposed to see Anna Todd (sure most of you are familiar with her works on here) on Monday. I was kind of a mess after that... Enjoy reading!

When we get to the squad room, everyone is at their desks. Abby's sitting in the middle of Tony and Tim. When she sees us, she runs up to me and embraces me in her arms. I can tell that everyone is looking at us because their heads are up, and Gibbs kept walking ahead.

We don't say anything because there's nothing to say.

I stand there as they keep looking at me.

"Everyone is done for the day. Go home." Gibbs says as he continues to go up the stairs.

No one says anything.

That's until Abby pulls me away from everyone. "I told Ziva that you should be alone today because of the circumstances."

I do want to be alone. Alone with my thoughts. The car ride wasn't long enough. I keep thinking about seeing them in the plane and them taking off. The moment they were lifted off the ground, they weren't themselves anymore.

I have to think about every detail of today to block out the biggest surprise of all; the kiss.

"This way the one person I'm sure you want to be with, you can be with."

I put on a light smile, so she doesn't get suspicious. I know Abby. If I don't act like myself in the slightest, she'll know somethings up and will want to know what.

"Abby, make sure Ziva actually makes it home. Don't let her do any work. We need her fresh for tomorrow." Tony says as he heads to the elevator.

I look over at Abby.

"Okay, Tony was there when I said it." She whispers.

Tim is packing up his stuff while I make my way to his desk.

"Hey." My hands are in my back pockets, gripping on to the phone Gibbs gave me.

"Hey." He blocks me from the others with his body. "How're you doing?"

I look at his lips and I don't want to kiss him. It's hard for me to imagine kissing him when we get in the car, back to his place, anywhere after what just happened.

"I've been better."

He doesn't have a clue what I'm feeling right now. I don't have a clue either.

His green eyes meet mine and I almost just blurt everything out in the middle of work.

"Can I take you home?"

He doesn't try to hold my hand when we walk to the car. We don't share eye contact either and no words.

When we get in the car, I position my body so all of me is connected and touching. I'm uncomfortable with myself.

As we're in the car I see him take a turn that is actually heading to my house.

"Can I stay at yours tonight please?"

He quickly turns his blinker on and shakes his head. "You never have to ask baby."

Now is the time that I have to think about the kiss. I think about those conversations Sean and I would have, and I thought he was acting weird. I was completely blind sided when it came to Sean kissing me.

I think of putting my hand on his stomach. I was putting force on it obviously, but it wasn't working. I was in shock that a set of lips were on mine and they weren't Tim's.

When we get to his apartment, Tim is being careful with everything he does. He's closing the door not too loud. He slowly takes off his jacket and shoes.