Chapter 111

(Disclaimer: I just want to inform you that there is a specific part in the chapter that people find offensive and so do I. My mom was brought up Jewish but she did not bring me up Jewish. Though, she took advantage of it and exposed me to many things about being Jewish. She also taught me when I was younger the hate that came with being raised that way.)

Gathering together in the lab after a fight happened is pretty ironic since this is where we all got together after the Thanksgiving mishap

Gathering together in the lab after a fight happened is pretty ironic since this is where we all got together after the Thanksgiving mishap. Of course, Gibbs doesn't know about that or we would've been in deep shit a long time ago.

After following an angry Gibbs to the lab, he leaves.

"Tony. Is that real blood on your face? Or are you in the drug phase of Nikki Sixx?"

Holy cow, Abby is still drunk off her mind. I can't believe she remembered she changed his costume from Lee to Sixx.

Jimmy paces over to me, while I get the first aid kit. I was able to get some ice from the freezer we- I mean, Abby has in the lab.

Opening the kit is a little bit of a challenge since it kills to turn my hand into a fist.

"I've convinced her it would help her find whatever she's looking if she's sober. She's been drinking water. Not enough, but it's definitely helped." He looks around to make sure she doesn't hear. "She was talking to the computer as if it was going to search what she wanted if she yelled louder."

I pat Jimmy on the back. "Thanks Jimmy. Heather would be proud of you right now."

"Thanks. Heather's the one that really convinced me to be here."

I walk over to Tony and put the ointment on his face. He winces at the touch. "This stings more than when his fist connected with my face."

I don't know whether he's telling the truth, or he's trying to be brave.

I press down lighter. "I'm sorry, Tony. I didn't know he would lunge at you the way he did."

"Please, I was the one who thought of the idea. You had nothing to do with it. Besides, I rather him get in my face than yours. I don't know what I would have done if he ever touched you."

"Me neither." Tim adds.

"Probie. We're having a moment here."

I giggle that Tony can still be himself with a busted lip.

I give a big smile to Tim because we did it. We stepped out of our comfort zone the tiniest bit and people still think we're friends.

I give Tony the ice. "Leave that on your lip for a while. Try not to talk as much for the rest of the night. Even if Gibbs demands an answer. Just let me talk."

I don't know what possessed me to close the kit, but I did.

I try to open it, but my hand can't take it.