Chapter 103

It is getting juicy up in here guys. I'm telling you I have been waiting for this for so long.

What's a great way to start off the Fourth of July? How about having Tim drive over to your house to take you to your plans and pinning you up against your car and start to kiss you nonstop?

He starts to press light kisses against my neck. I don't want to stop, but we have to. "Tim, come on we're going to be late."

"Nope." He says in between. "I showed up a little earlier just so we can have some you and me time."

I giggle. "My dad is going to see us."

He stops to look at me. "We're on the other side of your car, so he can't see us. You're making me feel like we're in high school again."

I start to laugh because I know I was not getting these ty*es of kisses in high school. By what he's told me, he didn't either.

He continues to kiss my lips and sneak his hands in my shorts to squeeze my ass as he kisses me. He makes me squeal.

He looks down at my green tank top and jean shorts. "I wish it was summer all year around, so you could dress like this all the time."

"Then we would get nothing done."

"Would that be so bad?"

He leans in to continue to kiss but I dodge his lips, escape his grasp, and manage to get in the car. "I'm not going to be responsible for making everyone late to the picnic."

He groans and drags his feet to the passenger side of the car.

I wait to start until he buckles his seatbelt.

A lot has happened since Sean and Adam left us. I haven't even thought about them until now if I'm being quite honest. We haven't had a party or get together since they were here. It was cool of Gibbs make these plans for us. The agents have been working harder than I've ever seen. We'll get into that.

We arrive at Abby's place, then Ziva's, and then last Tony's.

Tim steps out of the car to give Tony the front seat. Tony's surprised by this.

"McGee. I'm surprised. It's about time that you showed the senior field agent some respect."

Tim rolls his eyes as Abby scoots in the middle of the backseat. "I'm only giving it to you because Melissa asked me to."

Tony looks impressed. I wait to start the car until he buckles up. He notices that, that's what I'm waiting for.

"At least Peters shows some respect around here. Thank you, Peters."

"Of course, Tony."

"Now what do I have to do to get him to show me that respect all the time?"

Tim leans forward. "Melissa was very informative and told me about your little problem."

His eyebrows frown. "What problem?"

I don't want to say it, but he sees me trying to fight a smile. He keeps staring at me. I know I have to say it.

"I just know about that problem you have." He leans closer so I'll be specific. "I just know you can't sit middle back so why stick you in the back at all?"

Tony has this problem with his body for it to be extremely uncomfortable in that seat more than the average person. I've remembered this since my first day.

I hear everyone in the back start to snicker. I try to hold my laugh back. It helps that Tony's face is becoming completely red and is lost for words.