Chapter 57

"Tim." I whine. As he kisses my neck; leaning me back on the bed. "You said you wanted to discuss something with me?"

He speaks between kisses. "Can't we just do this for a while first?"

He kisses my lips before I can answer. He makes my legs go around him as he rubs my thighs.

"I told you I can't control myself around you." His kisses go down to my chest.

"I know, but when you say you have something to discuss with me, I want to know."

He comes back up to my lips to silence me. "Do you really want me to stop?"

I pull his shirt and kiss his lips. My tongue dances with his and I hear him moan. "No, I guess not."

He goes down to my stomach and takes my leggings off to reveal my black laced thong. He leans me up to take off my black tank top with a bra that matches. Once he throws the shirt on the ground, he pushes his lips to mine. He starts to go down my stomach and makes eye contact with me. My head goes back, and he pushes me down.

He is kissing my thighs and my hand is on his head. He kisses me where I need him most and I moan with every movement.

"Tim."

"I know." Like that, his fingers are inside me and I am gripping the sheets.

He comes back up to my lips and his body is over mine. His fingers stay where I need him and they are going in circles. He slams his lips to mine to make it harder not to moan. My body is moving against his and I feel that he wants me. I take off his shirt and push him on his back. I bite his ear and his breathing is heavy. I'm rubbing against him that he brings me closer to him. I take his boxers off and he pushes me back on my back. He kisses me. and I hear him opening a condom.

He gets on top of me and is inside of me. He thrusts himself into me and I can't catch my breath. His moaning drives me crazy, I start to kiss his neck.

I put him back on his back and get on top. I move back and forth and put his hands on my breasts.

"Shit." I love when he says that.

He moves his hand up to my neck and rubs it gently. I moan with every inch he goes.

"Damn, Melissa."

I flip my hair out of my face and he comes up to me while I move up and down. "Look at me. I want you to look at me."

We stare into each other's eyes and I can't breathe. I want to kiss him but looking into his eyes is making me feel something I haven't before.

"Tim." I moan.

"Say my name again."

He moves into me faster and harder. I can barely get the word out.

"I want you to say it."

"Tim."

He moans and rolls his eyes back.

He kisses my breasts and goes faster.

I moan, and I finish with him.

We lay on the bed and gather the feeling back into our bodies.

"Still thinking about what I wanted to tell you?"

I hear him, but I wasn't listening. "What?"

He chuckles and kisses my lips. He gets off the bed and puts white boxers on. He throws me a black t-shirt.

"What, no pants to match?"

"No, I like what you did the last time. You didn't wear any."

I smile and put the shirt on. He lifts the covers and we both get under them. He brings me into him and kisses my forehead.

"I missed you so much." He says into my ear.

"I missed you too." I rest my head against him and close my eyes.

"Do you want to talk about what I mention earlier?"

"Better late than never."

He lifts me up to be on top of him. "What was that?"

"I said-" His kiss makes me stop talking. He goes down to my neck and makes me lose my train of thought.

"What was that you said?"

I come back to reality. "What?"

"Yeah, that's what I thought." He brings his hand to my face and puts my hair back behind my ear. "I wanted to discuss New Year's Eve with you."

I straighten my back. "Oh, okay. What do you wanted to do?"

"I was thinking, what if you and I go to New York city?"

I take his hand off my face and hold it with both of mine. "Wait, are you serious?"

His smile turns flat. "Yeah, I thought it would be fun if you want to go."

"So, you're serious?"

He hesitates. "If you want."

I shriek and jump off the bed. "We're going to the city?"

He smiles and leans on his elbows. "Yeah, I'm-"

"Oh my God!" I start to jump up and down like the girls do in movies.

"I only like it when I make you say that."

I take his face and kiss his lips. "Yes, yes, I want to go. This is going to be so much fun. Oh my God."

He smiles. "I mean I guess it counts if I am giving you the news to say it."

I take a pillow and hit him with it.

"Oh, you want to go there?"

He takes a pillow and starts to chase me. I try to defend myself, but he over powers me. I run to his game chair and block my face with the pillow. He pulls the pillow out of my face and kisses me.

I pull away. "You can't tell Tony."

He scrunches his forehead. "I can't and won't tell him, but why?"

"Because the other day I said the city is too crowded at this time because of the tourist and is super cold." I bite my nail and start to lower my head.

"How can I say no to a cute face like that?"

He kisses me again and brings my body to him. His hands tighten around my waist and he pulls away.

"Ready for round two?"

He picks me up and brings me to his bed room as I wrap my legs around him and kiss his neck.

He lets out a breath. "That's a yes."