Think: Chapter One: Think of the Beginning

Think

My Hero Academia Fan Fiction by Agent ARK 88 (AgentARK)

Disclaimer: The following is a work of fan fiction using characters and settings from My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not claim any ownership of characters present in this piece that are owned and created by Kohei Horikoshi. I do not own My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia.

Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Warning: This work contains mild language and violence. Please be aware this piece is in second person perspective, following my original character, Think, Anna Kokoro, who is a transfer student from America. I will be posting in chapters/sections. I hope you have as much fun reading these pieces, as I did writing them.

Chapter One: Think of the Beginning

"Here it is." You gaped up at the tall building, feeling tears brim the edges of your vision. You had made it in to UA High School. You tightened your fingers around your backpack straps, hoping to calm your erratically beating heart. The tips of your hair lowered once you calmed yourself down. It was an annoying side effect of your quirk.

You smoothed the edges of your skirt, looking proudly down at the uniform, complete with your new black combat boots with a dangling blue sparkly cloud wiggling at the end of a single lace. You hoped you didn't look too awkward. You'd never been to Japan before and only knew the stories that your best friend, Uraraka, would tell you, but from what you heard, it was absolutely amazing. She was practically your sister. Your parents were very good friends with her parents, as your dad was originally from Japan and your fathers had grown up together. You'd been close with Uraraka since you were babies, despite having a long distance relationship, as you grew up in United States. You adjusted your glasses to make sure that they didn't float off your face, which they would sometimes do when you were nervous.

"Think!"

Just as you were about to take a step, a familiar voice called out to you, forcing you to stumble. You barely caught your glasses before they clattered onto the ground.

"You should have come right to the dorms," Uraraka scolded.

You pushed your glasses back onto your face, smiling shyly and angling your feet toward each other. "I-I got lost," you said sheepishly. "I'm sorry."

She threw her arms around you in a warm hug, and your body froze. You weren't used to being touched, even if it was Uraraka. It was a habit of yours to keep your distance considering you got sick really easy. You didn't feel uncomfortable, however, in fact, you felt grateful that you were able to embrace your friend because you hadn't been able to physically see each other in years.

"I should have known better. You never had a good sense of direction. Come to think of it...you did call me that one time you got lost in America. I had never even been to your house back then." She smiled brightly at you, looking you up and down in amusement. "I love your boots."

"T-thank you," you said, pulling up your collar in embarrassment.

You couldn't help but notice the stuttering mess behind her, frantically jotting down notes in a notebook. His head was bowed, and his green hair bounced with his muttering. You seemed to be drawn to his mess of green locks. It was extremely disheveled, but it looked cute. You tugged at a couple of loose strands of your own hair, wishing that your French braid would somehow stay tight, besides its inevitable fly aways.