Chapter 89

"What we did yesterday... was that okay?" Niall bit his lip, his bright blue eyes dulling out a touch.

"Hmm?" I furrowed my eyebrows and curled into his side, chills being sent down my spine at the feel of his fingers light tracing up and down my side; feeling the dip of my waist down to my thigh before he stroked back up to my chest.

"'Ya know, like with the blind fold, that didn't... that didn't scare you did it?" He was talking so hushed, almost as if he'd regretted it. Like the guilt was stirring inside of his little stomach causing bile to rise.

"It scared me at first but I was okay after I calmed down. Why? What's wrong?" The pads of my fingers brushed the shell of his ear, moving down along his jaw and around his neck.

"Uh, nothing's wrong... just wanted to make sure." Mhmm, sure. I let it slide however, closing my eyes. A small peck was delivered to my cheek making me smile then laugh as another soon followed.

"Niall!" I giggled as he continued, moving to hover over top of my body with his hands and knees planted on both sides.

He finally stopped and sat up, suddenly being put in a smiling and giddy mood. "Let's go." He climbed down off the bed, dragging my hand up to make me sit. "C'mon lazy butt, shower time."

I whined but climbed out of bed anyways, tapping Niall's ass before I took off in a sprint down the hall towards the bathroom.

I laughed and slammed the door, holding my weight against it. "Open up, Khlo."

"Never!" I laughed and tried to lock it but he kept juggling the brass knob making it impossible.

"You're not going to get it", he laughed. "Now open before I make it open. I am stronger than you, ya know."

"Where did you get your logic from? I am clearly the strong one here." Lies and he knows it which does not give me the best advantage.

"Alright you asked for it." he pushed against the wooden door causing my sock covered feet to slide against the tiles. I let out a squeal, trying to push back but he made it seem like I was a weightless dust mite. Noticing his body sliding through the open space I squealed more and began to laugh as he pushed my body harder against the door making it slam shut. I laughed as he began to tickle my sides, my fingers digging into his biceps.

"Niall, s-stop!" I gasped for air, laughing even harder than before. He began to bellow out as well, his hands falling slack before he pressed his forehead to mine.

"Are you done being a little shit?"

"Are you done being a little fucker?" I retorted while trying to ease my breathing back to normality.

"Whatever." he laughed and pecked my nose before he pulled away to start the shower, leaving my stomach to swell with butterflies.

I stripped from my clothes, Niall following after as we stepped into the shower. The heated water fell over top of my head, cascading down my shoulders as I pushed my hair back. Niall held my hips, pulling us closer a if we were magnets needing the straight attachment to each other.

It felt great to be here this morning. It was our last morning waking in Ireland and from what I could see outside, there was no longer snow, but rather wet grass and even a bit of sun peaking through the thick layer of heavy clouds.

It was a good day nonetheless, raising my mood the most that it had been since we've arrived here.

"Here." Niall pooled the shampoo into his hands before pushing it into my hair. I chucked and tilted my head back, giggling as I felt his wet lips press down onto my forehead. "Switch."