Chapter 69

I'm sorry but I'll be switching POVs a bit in this chapter. Also, I haven't revised yet but I'll do that tomorrow. I've been really sick and tired lately, but I'll do it tomorrow, promise! Xx
Ps. Idk why the spacing is weird but it makes me sad :(
•••

Niall's POV*

Have you ever felt like a physical part of you was missing? Like your heart or your brain had been torn away and ripped apart, and with out it, you were completely lost? You couldn't see any further than the next step ahead.
It's like you're at a crossroad and you don't know what your next move should be. Do you chance it and take a left, or will you find yourself falling into dark hole? But what if you take a right and a tiger is standing there ready to catch its next prey?

You know, it's true when they say that you never know how much someone means to you until they're gone. I realize the content behind that sentence now. I'm starting to realize that you can only love someone so much...but you can never love people as much as you can miss them.
I was so lost.

There were no clues, no one willing to help. There were no hints left behind, no tracks to follow; nothing.

I had five hours left and instead of even moving an inch, I'd been sitting here on this raggedy, old couch, doing nothing but staring at this stupid note.

Find me here,
I'll bring her there.
Find me there,
I'll bring her back here.
You have 6 hours remaining.

What does that even mean?!

My head shot up as I noticed Harry and Louis both walk into the house. They made their way over to my, Harry holding a small, metal box in his hand.
"What's that?"

"I think I know who has Khloe."

"What!?" I yelled, yanking Harry up the stairs. Louis followed after. It was quieter up here and easier to hear.
We had decided to leave the party going so that way it was easier to keep the people here and under control until Khloe was able to be placed.

I still don't understand who though this would be funny.

"We found Jonah's lighters laying in the dirt by the road next to some big tire tracks." Harry stated, messing with the thing in his hand.

"Is that it?" I asked.

"Yeah."

I asked to see it, looking at it in my hands. A wolf was carved into the metal, with the initials, JH on the bottom. I wanted to scream, but I didn't. Instead, I pushed past the boys, squeezing the lighter as I stormed down the stairs and out the door. I slammed the door behind me, clenching my jaw.

This is so fucked up.
He is so fucked up.

I'm determined to find you, Khloe. I'm going to fix this.

Khloe's POV*

I caught my breath as I sat in the edge of the mucky lake, water pouring down my face. Thing was, I couldn't tell if they were tears or if it was the water itself.

Even though it was dark, I tell that I was completely covered in clay-like mud and dirt that was starting to dry on my skin and in my hair.

The burning in my shoulder had sent me into such a state of shock that I couldn't even feel it. I didn't know how big the cut was, but by the size of the branch I would assume that it was pretty long and deep.

Why these fucking idiots would go this far is beyond me. Most people just have to run around in their underwear for the whole day, or hook up with the hottest person on campus, or get invited to the biggest party, something stupid. Not kidnap the frat guy's girlfriend and take her to a fucking shed in the middle of nowhere just to get the guy to talk to the kid!