Chapter 14

Niall's POV*

   I sat down on the couch, the remote in one hand and a beer in the other. I flipped through the channels, finally deciding to settle on Family guy.

  Not my favorite, but it works when nothings really on.

  I heard bedroom door close, signaling that the girl was leaving. Finally.

  She came over to next to me on the couch, dressed in my shirt that hung just to her hips, her underwear peaking out from underneath.Shit. Spoke too soon.  She cuddled into my side, her long, messily curled brown hair hanging down her back, standing out against the white material.

  It was now Friday. I haven't been to any of my classes since Wednesday. Whatever. I'll make up for it later. Were pretty much just doing projects or writing papers. Pretty easy stuff if you ask me.

  "Niall.." I took a drink of my beer and looked to her, shaking my arm from her grasp. I cannot stand people clinging onto me.  She pouted, but continued. "I'm bored."

  "Okay, leave." She stared blankly at me, blinking in the process. I hope she doesn't expect me to entertain her... I mean, that's not me. If it was, I'd have a girlfriend. Ha, fuck that. I'll never have a girlfriend. The thought alone makes me cringe.

  "B-But, I want to do something with you. Can't we go have breakfast or something." What? Hell no.

  "Listen, Macy. You were fun to have a good time with, but I don't do that shit." I know last night was her first night with me, but she's not the only one to have that experience. Others are just smarter to know that nothing will actually happen.

  "It's Mindy, and whatever." She hopped up off of the coutch, evil spitting through her eyes as she glared at me. I just chuckled to myself while she went to my room to hopefully get her shit and leave.

  "You know, you're an asshole, Niall Horan." I sighed and laughed, taking a drink.

  "I've been told."

  She walked out with a deep scowl on her face, her cheeks slightly pink. Thankfully, she was back into her pencil skirt and white blouse. Being mad only made her look hotter as you could almost see the steam rolling out her ears.

  I laughed to myself as she slammed the door behind herself. Wouldn't be the first time..

  The hours increased as the beer supply in the fridge slowly decreased. Liam finally walked into the dorm, tossing his books to the floor along with his shoes.

  "Hey, man." He casually looked around at the coffee table that my feet were currently resting on, taking in the scattered pile of empty beer bottles. "Damn, you do realize there's a party at the frat house tonight, right?"

  I chuckled, looking to him, casually taking another drink of what, my seventh? Eighth? He laughed to, walking into his room.

  "Of course. Wouldn't miss it!", I yelled in reply as I laughed. Liam laughed too, walking back out on his phone.

  I looked to the time seeing that it was quarter to three. The party usually doesn't kick into action until around nine/ ten. By then, I should be somewhat sober, as long as I continue to eat and drink some water.

  I finished the last of my current beer, and carefully stood up, wobbling over to the fridge. I pulled out last night's leftovers, warming up the chicken. I poured a glass of water,  chugging it as I waited for the timer to go off on the microwave.

  Hopefully Khloe will be there. I just want to see her. Even if she doesn't want to see me. It's been too damn long since the last time I've seen her. Since the last time I've kissed her. Hell, it's only been a week since we've met, but it feels like so much longer. She skipped classes on Tuesday, and then Wednesday I seen her for like ten minutes in English 2, but other than that I haven't seen her around. I kind of miss her.