Chapter 76

Songs:

Fireball~ pitbull

No Control~ One Direction
•••

MATURE

Khloe POV*

Today is finally Thursday. After my parents had bided us a goodbye on Monday, we flew home only to wake up and have to star out finals that Tuesday morning. Professor Jones literally just handed the tests out and then walked out of the room, so I wouldn't be surprised if Ashley and her little group get caught for cheating. I mean they were practically blaring the answers across the room.

I had ended up staying in my dorm the past two nights. Niall wasn't very happy about that, but I just needed some space to breathe for a little. We'd been practically living and breathing together for the past month and a half and I had missed my girl time with El and Gem. I felt like it'd been ages since I'd saw them. I mean, I felt like I didn't even know them anymore.

The only bad part about this was that it was hard to fall asleep and on top of it, it didn't help that Niall was texting me every minute of the night. I had slept with BamBam every night, but it wasn't the same.

I finished the last of my finals yesterday afternoon, so Gem and I decided to just have a girls night in. We watched movies upon movies, managing to eat as much candy and popcorn that we possibly could. It was nice to just have down time after staying up until three every morning this week to study.

"Hey, what do you think about going out tonight?" I rolled over on my small twin bed which is like a piece of shit compared to Niall's queen Tempur-Pedic that I'm used to laying on.

"What do you mean by going out?"

"Like to a club rather than party or stupid little bar." Gemma scrolled through her Twitter feed on her computer, only catching my gaze for a split second.

"I wouldn't mind, I guess. I've never been to one. I'm only eighteen, can I get in?"

"Yeah! You can't order drinks of course, but I'm sure Niall would have that covered." She sent me a wink which made my cheeks go warm. Not that I would be drinking much anyways since Niall's only got me to once since I've been sixteen.. But then again, maybe it might be fun to let go go a night. "And would you wanna go shopping to find something to wear because I already know what your closet looks like. Plus we haven't done that in a while."

I blushed more, looking over the to half empty closet that held mainly plain solid shirts, or band tees. I had a few dressier things, but that was the main selection.

"I suppose." I sat up, looking out the window. It had to of only been eleven-ish, which means that Harry and Louis would be done soon. Niall and Zayn had until around one and Liam had until three. I felt bad for him, but he had taken two extra classes to get them out of the way. "Are El and Perrie testing?"

"El is. Perrie's not; she's with Aubrey and this kid named Trenton in Atlanta. I don't think Liz is, though. Would you mind if she came?"

"Not at all." I smiled. Gem smiled back, running to the bathroom to get ready. I was already dressed and to be quite honest, I was very bored not having anything to really do since practically everyone was still in class.

*

"Gemma, I am not putting that on." I laughed, my cheeks burning.

"C'mon." she smiled as Liz crackled. "Niall will love it. Think of it as giving him a little good luck gift before his last final." She winked.

"No. Put it down."

"Khlo."

"No! I'm not putting that on!" I laughed harder as I noticed a working lady start to walk towards us. "Oh my gosh, put it down and let's go."