Chapter 39

My alarm clock rang for the third time this week. I slowly stuck my hand out through the warm embrace of my comforter to slide the button across my screen, however gravity had other plans as my hand hit the phone, making it fall to the ground between my bed and dest. I groaned out loud, finally pushing back the covers to sit up.

  I really hate Wednesdays. It's the day of the week where you're just stuck in the middle. The day goes by slowly, and if the day goes slowly, it usually makes the week go slowly. Which really irritates me.

  I sighed and brushed my hair out of my face before I bent down to pick up the divice that was still blaring the annoying beeping sound.

  I let out an annoyed huff as I turned the noise off before tossing the phone to the end of the bed. So much for having a good morning. I can already tell how this day will go.

  I slowly rolled out of bed, groaning as me feet came into contact with the floor.

  "Morning sleepy head." Gemma smiled as she came out of the bathroom, her already made coffee in her hand. "Rough night?" I didn't say anything, just stared, causing her to chuckle.

  "Why are you up? Thought you had afternoon classes today?" I mumbled as I slowly stood up and made my way towards the excuse of a kitchen to pour my own cup of coffee.

  "Nope. My first class starts at 9:20." I glanced to the clock on the microwave that read 7:35.

  "You realized that you have like two hours still?" I chuckled, while pulling the milk from the fridge. Splash of milk and a spoonful of sugar.

  "Yes, but I actually like to take my time unlike you, who rushes every morning." She laughed, before pressing her pink stained lips to the side of the white mug.

  "Well, sorry. I just find sleep more important than school." I smirked as I stirred my drink lightly before pressing the glass to my lips.

  "Yeah, yeah. Okay, now go get ready, you have forty minutes until class starts. I'll drive you." I nodded before heading into the bathroom.

  I took a quick shower, lathering my hair in my new shampoo and conditioner which smelled like heaven. As well as my body in a new wash from Bath and Body Works which apparently smells like Hawaii. All I know is that it is my new favorite scent. I ran a razor over my legs  and under arms quickly before cutting the water supply and hopping out. I wrapped my body in a towel, almost opening the door before I heard two voices.

  Harry.

Shit. I forgot my clothes out there and I only have like a half hour to get ready...

  I pried the door slightly, watching as the stream rolled through the crack. "Hey, Gem? Could you bring me my pile of clothes please?" They both stopped talking and only seconds later, she was standing in front of me, my clothes wrapped up in her hands. "Thank you.", I sighed in relief and she smiled.

  After dressing myself in a pair of jeans that were rolled at the cuffs and a black 1975 t-shirt I quickly brushed through my wet hair and did my make up before exiting the small bathroom.

  Harry still sat at the counter, a plate of eggs in front of him, while Gemma stood, slaving over the stove.

  I didn't say anything as I made my way to the counter, taking the seat next to Harry.

  This was a little awkward for me to say the least. Harry and I aren't really as good of friends as some of the other guys and I. We didn't really talk often, however when we did he got mad really quickly and didn't seem to even really like me.. Not that I mind that he doesn't like me, but I just don't know why.. I don't think I've ever done anything to him, have I?