Chapter 90

The breath in my throat hitches as I force all of my strength and power into the impenetrable object. My left fist collides first, then my right; little beads of sweat dribbling down my forehead.

This wouldn't be the first time this week that I've been to the gym, wearing myself into thin exhaustion only to gain strength and endurance.

Boxing oddly enough was a great way to not only get a full body work out, but to relieve stress and to clear your mind. It was a way to express anger without destroying something, but rather building. It gave you this great power which just completely turned your bad day into a good one.

A faint buzzing in the distance brought my mind back to reality as my eyes directed themselves upon my black equipment bag which contained not only my football gear, but my plastic water ball, a couple protein wrappers and so forth.

I sighed and unraveled the black tape from my slightly bruised knuckles before making my way over to my phone. "Ello?" I ran a hand through my sweaty hair, pushing it off my forehead.

"Hey, man. Do you plan on meeting us at the club or are we carpooling to Atlanta?" Harry's voice powered through the speaker sending my thoughts in an up whirl. I'd forgotten all about Louis party if I'm honest.

"When are you guys leaving?"

"We've called for taxis to pick us up at six. So two hours."

Fuck.

"I'm at the gym now. Let me call Khlo and see what she wants to do."

"Okay, call us back soon though so we know space wise."

"I will."

"Okay. Oh, before I go- why did the dick go to 7/11."

I huffed and pressed my hand to my forehead. "I don't know, why?" I monotonously questioned with a shake if my head.

"To get a slurpee." He laughed and I chuckled.

"God, Harry."

"I know! Okay, okay, call your hot bitch and text me back."

"Oi!" I let out, Harry laughing on the other line.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Tell her I have someone for her to meet by the way."

"Alright. Bye." I hung up the phone, lightly chuckling as I dialed K's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, babe. How's your day?" Realizing that I wasn't going to be able to finish my work out, I grabbed my water bottle filled with protein mix and took a large drink.

"It's been okay. Trying to finish my homework before tonight." I pulled my shirt over my head, wiping it across my forehead to clear the sweat before I placed a slightly cleaner one on.

"Yeah? How'd your presentations go?" Weeks turned into day and days turned into hours spent on long nights of putting projects together. During this "intermission" period of classes before officially starting the next semester in January after break, all teachers had the students put together presentations and projects which would open our minds about the subjects to come.

The last few days were spent on actually presenting our work and turning in everything.

Now being December 19th, it took everything in us to get through the last few hours of the day. Khloe, however, still had one more class to turn in work for before her break started and life couldn't be better.

"They went good! It's scary being up there in front of all those people, though." She giggled and I physically felt my heart leap in my chest as if running a marathon. A smile formed at my lips.