Chapter 22

Niall's POV*

  Khloe's small and delicate hands found their way to my chest, pushing me away enough to see her red face looking just past me.

   I want to just grab her face and kiss her again. She has no idea what she does to me. She has no clue of the way she makes my heart race. No clue of the way her simple smile could brighten the whole room. She swarms my every thought- always finding something to connect or compare to her. She has me literally going insane.

  This girl... she's a piece of work. She's strong, independent, smart, hard headed, but she's also cute, funny, and sensible. She cares for the people she loves. She's an amazing listener. And, she's the furthest bit from being judgmental. I think that is what's got me so hooked. I'm so far in the damn venous trap, that I don't know if I can make it out before it snaps shut.

  "Um, yeah... don't mind me. I'm just leaving.", The blonde strutted past us, making her way into Gemma and Khloe's room.

   I couldn't help but stare at her ass, even though she was technically claimed by Zayn, as she knocked at the door. She wasn't embarrassed by seeing us at all, I mean, she's seen me too many times to count with different girls at the frat house. I think the only thing that really surprised her was that this time it was one of her little buddies.

  I glanced back down to Khloe after she had tugged on my shirt to get my attention. She's so beautiful. Probably one of the most beautiful freshman that I have ever met. The way her wild and flaming brown eyes reflect off her tanned skin. They're almost like gold. You could get trapped in the liquidity substance if you're not careful. And the way her light brown hair pulls her look together. Falling about mid length of her ribs. She is the true definition of perfect. And, her height and curves only add to it.

  She the type of girl who has other girls staring. Not stick thin and plastic, but fit and natural beauty. She doesn't have to try to be beautiful. She doesn't care if she fits in with the crowd. She just takes it day by day. And for that, she's got girls envious and jealous of her. She's got guys swooning her and almost worshiping at her feet, and the funny thing is that I don't even think she knows. I don't think she knows that it takes everything in me not to beat the shit out of assholes in my sociology class because she's the center of their attention. I don't think she realizes the way people look at her in the halls. And most importantly, I don't think she realizes she has my heart pulsing immensely fast with every breaking second that I am around her.

  I've never had these feelings towards other girls, the way I do about her. This will be the second week that I will have known her. The second week! How have I even let this girl do this to me? How have I allowed the butterflies and the nerves to break the barriers? How the hell have I gone from just wanting sex to just wanting her in a week of time? I can deny it all I want, but deep down, I know that she's all I want. Is it bad that I just want her to myself? That I don't want her kissing other guys? That I want to be selfish and claim her?

  I mean, I don't even know who I am anymore until I'm around her. I want her to be the one to thaw my heart. I want her to be the one to teach me how to love. I want her. Just her, and only her to teach me.

  Khloe. It's Khloe Spark who I need as a tutor. Khloe Sparks who is my distraction. Distraction of my reality. Of sex, drugs, alcohol, violence; all of it. Khloe is my new drug, and I want nothing more than to just learn from this girl who is standing and staring at me so innocently. Learn how to be good just for her. She and only she can change that for me.

  Without exchanging any words between us, I decide to let my actions speak as I place my mouth gently back to hers. They lock into each other like two puzzle pieces. Like two jagged pieces that fit with no others, but each other. I filled the kiss with all of me. As much as I had anyways. I know that I can't exactly show and feel emotion like others, but with her I try. I try so damn hard to just give her all that I have.