Chapter 63

Niall's POV*

"Louis... I don't know." I groaned, helping he and Zayn lift a keg out off the bed of the truck- carrying it to the back.

We set it on the deck before dusting out hands. Zayn lit a cigarette, handing it over to me. I instantly took a drag, the familiar taste coming back to me. It'd been so long since I'd last smoked.

"C'mon, nialler. It'll be fun." He smiled and elbowed me in the ribs. I whined and moved away from him as I blew out the smoke, watching as it ghosted into the thin air. "Damn she's turned you weak." Louis and Zayn both laughed.

"Whatever. Just because Eleanor doesn't please you, doesn't mean you have to bash on Khloe." I mumbled, inhaling once again. I watched as the glow of orange burned brighter, the fire spreading more over the paper, slowly inching it's way into oblivion.

"Bullshit." Louis scoffed, taking a drink of his beer before inhaling the fumes of his own cigarette. "And I'm not bashing- simply just stating the facts." He smiled.

"Well then you need to get your facts straight because I'm not weak. You know damn well that I can still kick both of your asses." I chuckled as I leant against the wood railing.

Goosebumps filled my arms as a slight breeze came rushing by, swallowing the warm air.

"Okay, now that is bullshit!" Zayn laughed, pointing between the two of us.

"Really? Wanna test it?!" I laughed, smudging the bud of the lit stick against the wood to put it out. I stood up straight and angled myself towards him before laughing my way back.

"Niall, you think you're so tough. You can't even kill a fucking fly!" Louis laughed. I shook my head at the both of them, raising my hands. "Fine, okay, maybe a baby fly."

I gave him a dumbfounded and hurtful expression, hearing Zayn snort. Louis smirked, finishing off his beer.

"Fuck off." I laughed. "You both know the truth. When you can stop denying it, come and find me." I smirked and walked inside through the sliding glass door.

I decided to play call of duty against Zak for a bit before Collin came and shut it off, claiming that we had to help set the party up.

I wasn't really allowed to help set up however, other wise my dorm patrol could be suspended longer. I'd rather not take the risk. So instead I just sat to the side, texting Khloe.

To: Khlo

Babeeee, I'm so bored :(

From: Khlo

I thought you were throwing a party? Go drink or something :P

To: Khlo

Can't you guys come over here? I miss you

From: Khlo

Noooo...we're watching a movie in our Pjs :)

To: Khlo

AND YOU DIDN'T INVITE ME!?

What is this!???

:(

That hurts, baby..

From: Khlo

Haha whatever... Go party! :) I'll call you before bed. Xx

I sighed and placed my phone into my pocket, glancing up to see that the house was rather crowded already.

I pondered a minute over whether I should stand up and go find Louis, or if I should just sit here and be a lame ass like how I felt.