Chapter 60

Mature ;)

Niall's lips moved skillfully against mine, using everything he had to bring me even more into him.

One of my legs wrapped around his back, while the other slid off the seat, my foot resting on the floor. Niall sat between my legs on his knees, his lean and fit body hovering mine. His hands were placed on my hips while mine were tugging as his hair, my nails digging into his scalp.

I couldn't even think of what was happening. All I knew was that I had this excessive amount of adrenaline pumping through my veins.

It was getting really hot in the small care, faster than I anticipated. My lower back was starting to stick to his black, leather seats.

A groggy moan released from Niall's mouth, causing one to slip of out mine and into his. Our tongues were tangled together, battling to take charge.

I felt Niall's hands slide up my shirt, his palms resting on the cup of my bra. I moaned and pulled him down even closer, my hands frantically moving down to the bottom of his shirt. Without any hesitation, I yanked it up over his shoulders, pulling away from the kiss to get his head through. I smiled and threw the white cotton material towards the front seats, instantly bringing his head back down to mine.

My hands gripped on to his back, feeling as the sweat started to accumulate across his shoulder blades.

His lips suddenly started to trail across my face making me smile and giggle a bit before they started to suck on the spot just under the hinge of my jaw. My back arched in pleasure and a small whimper escaped as Niall bit down.

I gasped, feeling his mouth suck the skin all long my jaw there, his hands roaming all around my body. Our breathing grew heavy as he continued, making me literally lose my mind. A shiver raked down my spine as he gently lifted my shirt more, trailing his hands around my stomach and hips.

"Niall-" I was cut off by his mouth being placed on mine again. My gosh, I love this. How he takes total control and just gives me his everything. There's honestly nothing hotter and just pleasing!

His lips were suddenly back on mine, sucking all of the air out of me. I felt his bulge press into my inner thigh, making me wet at just the contact. I blushed, but carried on, lifting my hips to grind into him. Normally I wouldn't be so open about this, but I was enjoying the feeling too much to stop.

Niall gave my breast another gentle squeeze before he slid my light purple tank top up further, sliding it over my head. The material was tossed to the front, sliding onto his dashboard, but that didn't seem to matter as he stared down at me, his eyes raking over my chest which was being supported by my lavender colored, Victoria's Secret bra.

I sat and stared at Niall for a second, curious to see what he would say as he just stared at me. Yes, of course he has seen me naked before, but I've never been this confident before about my body and for him, this is really his first time seeing me without covering.

A smile settled on his lips, automatically calming the nerves. "Fuck, you're so perfect, Khlo."

I smiled and pulled his head back to mine, connecting our lips once again. He groaned as I tugged on the roots of his hair, his voice vibrating throughout my body making the butterflies come back only this time ten times more intense.

I don't think you really can ever get used to this feeling. I don't see how you could.

I whimpered due to the loss of contact of our lips as he moved down on me, kissing down my neck, and trailing between my breasts. He seemed to caress them with a softer and gentler touch, softly kneading them between his fingers.