Chapter 68

Niall's POV*

It's been fifteen minutes. Surly it doesn't take that long for a girl to piss, right?

I nervously bit my lip, taking a seat on the sofa as I watched the stairs, waiting for Khloe to come down.

Did she get sick?

Did she fall asleep maybe?

I had this awful feeling in my gut, but I wasn't sure if I was just working myself up, or if I really should be concerned. However, I kept my eyes on the wooden planks, just waiting.

Harry suddenly appears in front of me. "Have you seen Khloe?" I yelled to him over the music.

He shook his head, walking closer. "No, didn't she go to the restroom?"

"Yeah, but she hasn't come back and it's been like fifteen minutes.." I mumbled, nerves starting to take over my insides. Something just felt off.

"Have you looked around? Maybe she lost you and was trying to find you?"

"No, she hasn't even came downstairs, yet." I mumbled, biting my nails and shaking my left leg up and down- something I can't control when I get nervous.

"Chill, man. I'll get Lou and we'll look around here. Go check to see if she passed out or something." I nodded and abruptly stood up, making my way towards the steps, taking two at a time.

The first room I checked was the furthest on the right side of the hall. It was Luke's old room. I flipped on the lights, nothing.

I made my way down each door, flipping on the lights, walking into each room, still nothing.

The bathroom was next which was on the other side of the hall. I opened it to find a random person throwing up in the toilet, but that was it. I cursed and slammed the door shut, walking into my old room. Once again seeing just an empty room with a bare bed in the middle.

"Fucking hell!" This can't be happening. Where the fuck did she go!?

I opened Harry's door, busting through the lock, only to find a messy ass floor with clothes thrown all around. His dressers had scattered things all over and his walls were covered in posters of naked women. Other than that, absolutely no sign of life.

I mentally prayed that she would be in Collin's room. His was the last I haven't checked. I pushed the door open and turned the lights on to find another messy room. The only difference was that his window was open, the curtain fluttering in the wind.

I furrowed my eyebrows, walking over it to see there was a sticky note taped to the glass.

Find me here,
I'll take her there.
Find me there,
I'll bring her back here.
You have 6 hours remaining.

I didn't recognize the writing, but I had a funny feeling I knew who this was about. I wanted to vomit.

I ripped the note off the window, growling aloud. This is not fucking happening.

I stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind me. I stormed down the stairs, and made my way over to the lights. I flipped them all on, seeing as everyone stopped dancing and began to look around. I ripped the cords of the stereo out, causing it to cut the music.

"Who the fuck did this!?" I screamed as I held the neon yellow note above my head.

"Niall, what are you doing?" Harry stumbled through people, pushing to get to me.

"She's not fucking here. She's fucking missing, Harry! I want to know who the FUCK thinks this is fucking funny!" I screamed, everyone staring at me with wide eyes. They were caught like deer in headlights. "Please, do tell me who decided that it'd be funny to fucking kidnap my girlfriend!?" To say I was furious would be an understatement.