Chapter 34

The room was dark, all but the small glow of light peaking in under the door. You could hear the music rumbling from beneath the floorboards, but the only thing I was focused on was the feeling of my heartbeat pounding like a lambeg drum against my rib cage as his lips came into contact with my skin.

  My hands began to feel clammy as he lightly pushed me backwards, causing my back to come into contact with his old hardwood floors. He could've at least brought me to the bed, but I think we were both a little impatient, so I guess the floor works too.

  He began to trail kisses down my neck before he attached himself to the base, sucking lightly. I could tell he was trying to be slow as his hands gently roamed my sides, gliding over my hip bones under my shirt.

  I tangled my hands into his blonde hair, tugging at the roots as his teeth grazed the skin. I bit my lip in order to contain the small moan that so badly wanted to be released.

  The music was slowly fading out and it was suddenly like we were in our own little world. The world where everything and everyone is perfect. Everyone feels, everyone smiles. Giggles are shared and love is spread.

  "Can I?" He asked, his accent rolling perfectly off his tongue. He bit his lip as he awaited the anticipation of my answer. I nodded, my heart rate automatically accelerating even more as my shirt left my body. A smile made it's way to his face as his piercing blue eyes roamed my body; causing little goosebumps to fill my skin.

  "Kiss me, please.", I begged as I pulled his head down to meet mine. His lips finally met mine, making an explosion fill my veins as his hands began to ignite each exposed area on my upper body. I whimpered when his hands slid around to my back, unhooking the thin piece of clothing that separated us. "Niall, please." I moaned, unable to control the heating and pressure inside the pit of my stomach.

  "Khlo." My name tumbled from his lips in such a delicate way. As if it was so natural. Formed perfectly by his pink lips as he then sealed it with a feathery kiss to my now exposed chest. A wild fire spread across the new flesh, as his mouth worked it's wonders. My eyes closed, and back arched, a greatful pain shooting down my spine as he began to suck on my skin, working down towards my breasts.

  Just then, a loud banging was heard against the old oak door, followed by a crashing of shattered glass. My eyes snapped open-

  My eyes snapped open, blinking a few times to take in my atmosphere. The heat was radiating through the car like crazy, making my back stick to the leather. My head was resting against the glass window as I sat calmly, watching my parents fidget outside with my suitcase, as I also tried to figure out my dream.

Niall. I was dreaming about Niall. Not just any dream, but him touching me.. I had a foreign feeling in my stomach at how real the dream felt. It was as if I could still feel his fingers running down my skin.

  My head shot up at the voice of my mother's that I had long missed as she slammed the trunk of the car shut. "Khloe, come inside, baby girl! Eek, I'm so excited!", she squealed as she practically ran into the house.

   I sighed and wiped the small beads of sweat - that were starting to form on my hairline- away before I unbuckled and slowly got out of the car.

  The weather here was so different from Georgia's, just in the few hours of time. I was blinded by the sun and the heat here was so much more intense than what my body had adapted to over the past few weeks. An eighty degree day here is as if you were stranded in a sauna, while as in Georgia, an eighty degree day is like being in a seventy degree day here- a light breeze, cloudy overcast, none of this humidity shit.