Chapter 80

Songs:

Stay High ~Tav lo

Everything You Are ~Ed Sheeran

Heart On Fire ~Douglas Booth version

I'm A Mess ~Ed Sheeran

••

Niall's POV* (During the time of the previous chapter)

"Niall, would you put your phone down and enjoy some cousin time, please?" Deo laughed. I looked up, locking my phone and shoving it into my pocket.

I couldn't get her off my mind. No matter how hard I tried, something always led back to her. I'd flip through picture after picture, being slammed with each memory as they fled my mind, my brain absorbing the feeling of each one.

When I was at the airport last night, I swear, every person I saw was her. The light brown hair, almost hazel- brown eyes, the permanently tan and silky skin. They we all her. The scent that invaded my nose -coconut and fresh flowers- it's all that I could smell. Her scent was engraved into my head, just as well as her voice and her laughter. Everything about her had been completely memorized and it was starting to drive me insane.

It's like, the longer I am with out her, the more I start to envision her. My mind never let's go.

"Mate."

"Yeah? Hmm, sorry." I looked up to meet his blue eyes.

"You're going out with us." he spoke, shoving the corner of a sandwich into his mouth.

"No, I-"

"It wasn't a question." He stated through a mouthful, causing me to roll my eyes at him.

"Deo, I just got here. I'm not here to go out and get drunk. I'm here to-"

"I know, give the girl some space. Calm your balls. You're no fun anymore."

"I-"

"Sorry, Niall." He shrugged. "but you're no fun. Face it."

"Will you stop inter-"

"Nope." he cut me off again and I quickly turned and tackled him off the couch. He laughed and faught back against me, grabbing my wrists. I laughed as he flipped us over, straddling my and pinning my arms down. "Face it. You're still not strong enough to beat me."

"You're wrong." I gritted my teeth and flipped us again.

"Ah, the little boy actually got some muscles." Ignoring his mockery, I rolled off him, sitting at the bottom of his couch, leaning my back against it. "Make sure you're ready in a half hour. Zayn and his girl too.

Zayn was the only guy who I'd brought to Australia with me. He brought Perrie, but that was only so he wouldn't be alone because he didn't really know any of my family who lived here. Plus, she was really the only girl, besides Emily, who I could stand.

"Whatever." I mumbled, going back to my phone.

I instantly opened it up to messages, texting Zayn to get ready because honestly, I was too lazy to get up and go find him to tell him.

Zayn-

Will do!

I went back to my lists of people who I'd recently texted, scrolling through the names.

Zayn
Will do!

Louis
Got it. Be safe mate!

Ashley
Leave me alone.