Chapter 13

I hurried down the narrow halls, making my way into the bland stairway. It was like one that you would find on an old ship or something. A pale yellow tint to the peeling paint on the rusted metal. The room was hollow and bare as I made my way down the spiral steps, griping tightly onto the old railing so that way I didn't fall from rushing.

  I was so glad to get out of the dorm. That was the most embarrassing thing I have ever witnessed! Especially because it was Niall!  Why was he sleeping with a girl in Liam's dorm anyway?

  I'm just glad I didn't walk in a second later. I would not have liked to see the actual action going on, although I seem some, seeming how Niall was practically groping the girl's chest....

  I felt suffocated not only by my thoughts as the images of the scene played around in my head but also from this never-ending staircase. He's only on the third floor, but it felt a lot higher.

  A flood of relief washed over me as I pushed the heavy double doors open, finally making my way into the cool August air. The sky was dark now as evening set in place. A small breeze blew into my face, causing me to pull my jacket tighter around my body.

  My mind was boggling with the events that have occurred today. Honestly, one of my busiest days!

  First I find out Louis is in my first class.

Then Niall is in my second and fourth class with me. 

Gemma's bothered by something to do with Liam. 

Niall was suspended, and on top of all that, I walk in to find Niall getting it on with a girl! 

What else could happen before seven thirty tonight?

  I sighed, pushing past people who were walking aimlessly, wondering and talking to their friends.

  My buzzing phone caught my attention as I pulled it out of my pocket.

  Gem-

  Get your phone?

To: Gem

  Yes! hahah you're not going to believe what I just witnessed! lmao

  Gem-

  k, just come back to the dorm. I have your bag! Can't wait;) haha

I laughed and took the next street back to the girl's dorms. So thankful that everything in this campus is only a block away from each other.

  *

  "Gemma! I feel so humiliated! " I sighed, chuckling as I clutched my hand to my mouth, my jaw hanging ajar in embarrassment and shock.

  "Khloe!", she laughed again, which caused me to groan in agony. "Trust me, he doesn't care."

  After a very late dinner, I had told her the whole story, recalling the faint memory that happened only a little shy of an hour ago. I could feel my face burn as the images and feelings flooded back through me with each sentence. She bellowed in laughter which only caused me to laugh harder.

  I wanted to laugh so hard when Niall had walked out into the room and she followed. The nerves getting the best of me, however, I had to contain that.

  When I first walked into the room, I was in pure shock that I couldn't even think. I couldn't even place my feelings. I was just flat out embarrassed and humiliated. More for him than I was myself. I just wanted to die in laughter from nervousness right then and there. I was expecting to find a sleepy Liam, not a horny Niall!