Chapter 74

Okay, so I planned out the rest of the book and there's about 21 - 22 chapters left. If I can't get it done by when I'd like, I may move the ending date to Feb. But also, on Feb 1st, Frozen will be 1!

Khloe POV*

"Khlo. Khloe." I felt a light push on my shoulder. My eyes blinked open to see Niall standing in his grey sweat pants and a long sleeved white shirt, holding himself. I smiled and sat up, rubbing my eyes to wake up. "Where's the bathroom? I have 'ta wee."

I let out a light laugh, pointing to the one that was connected off my room. "Use mine." Niall hurried into the small room, shutting the door.

Falling back into my bed, I pulled my pillow over my eyes, hiding away from the daylight that had broke through my room. I don't even want to know what time it is, for I feel like I've only gotten an hour of sleep.

I heard the familiar sound of the rushing water before the creaking of my door. A weight was pressed onto my stomach, pushing me into the mattress as if it it's springs had no support.

"Niall." I groaned. "Get off of me." The pillow suddenly lifted from my face and my sight was replaced with a smiling boy above me.

"Morning, princess." He blew a raspberry on my neck and I squealed, pulling him by his hair to look up at me.

"Why are you acting like this lately." I giggled and pushed his head away as he started to lean down closer.

"Like what?"

"So.. giddy and lovey-dove-y." I laughed. "I like it, but I'm seeing a whole new side of you."

"How do you want me to be? Mean? Demanding? Rough?" He sat up into a straddle, looking down at me as his forehead creased into a frown. "You've been such a bad girl, you stupid bitch. Now go bend over that desk so daddy can fuck your brains out!" He growled in a low voice and I instantly covered his mouth with my hands, breaking out into a loud crackle.

"Oh my gosh, Niall!" I laughed harder. "You have to be quiet before my parents here you!" Niall laughed too, falling back on top of me.

"What, you don't like that?" He smiled.

"No." I continued to laugh, not being able to stop after hearing that. "Not at all."

"So you prefer me like me?" He cheesed, grinning widely in my face. I laughed and pushed him away again before nodding.

"Yes. It's much better." I giggled.

"Good, 'cause I like me too." I smiled as he pecked my cheek.

"I can't believe that I ever saw you as some punk asshole who just played 'fuck and chuck' with women. It feels like that was you in a whole other universe." I laughed, running my hand over his cheek. "It's only been a month. What the hell happened?"

Niall shrugged, laying his head down on my chest. He buried his face into my breasts, rolling it from side to side while I laughed out, grabbing the back of his neck to make him stop.

What is going on with him? I like it, but this is not the Niall that I'd known only weeks ago. He's so... hands on and just.. touchy lately.

"What are you doing?"

He shrugged. "Dunno, but your boobs are soft. They're like my own personal pillow." I blushed, not knowing what to say. "I like 'em." he smiled and leant down to give me a kiss, but I was quick and pushed against him, causing him to roll sideways and fall to my floor with a thump against the carpet.

I started laughing immediately, leaning over the side to see him looking up at the ceiling with a frown. "So I compliment your boobs then go to give you a kiss and you shove me off the bed? What kind of thank you is that?" He chuckled and glanced over to me.